13.

--One more update is left in draft, This one is only on Shivika nd Sia❤️

#2 week later

'Iwwtt wwilll bwite, gwett awayy" Sia's eyes widened when Anika pulled out the cobra from his cage and the Snake slided across her arms 'No little Princess, it will not' Princess Anika smiled brightly with her front teeth out for display 'It's our good friend now, and friends don't hurt each other' said Anika and let the snake climb on her shoulder.

'Gwood fweind, Sia's fwiendd' Sia's big brown eyes widened at size of ball and she giggled throwing her both hand upward, she jumped on her place and neared Anika, 'I vant two twouch maiii fwiend twoo' she whispered, her eyes twinkled in happiness, Anika took two steps back and shook her head negatively "No Sia, you are little Princess now, when you will be big girl, you can play with her" Said Anika .

Sia's lower lips wobbled and her eyes welled up once again, she sniffed and turned her back towards Anika angrily, the snake snapped making Anika take a step back, she grabbed neck of snake and bought him at front of her face 'No Koal' she hissed at snake and put him back inside his cage, she placed his food at side and locked the cage.

"Siaaa" Anika called the little one in sing sang voice 'ohh! You strong Princess you crying' She faked suprise when she saw tears streaming down from Anika's eyes, Sia shook her head negatively and continued crying, a little smile tug on Anika's lips before she forwarded her arms and picked Sia up in her arms.

"Then, I think your eye tank is leaking" Anika widened her eyes for giving her words dramatic effect.

" Lweakkwwing?" Sia asked and Anika nodded " Yeah because my strong Princess isn't crying, but still tears are coming out, so i think it's leaking, Now i will have to pull your eyes out and repair that little eye tank of yours" Anika's brows were pulled together as she explained it to Sia, whose eyes widened, She placed her both palms on her eyes and wiped away her tears.

" Nwoo lweakkwwing , Twankk boo-boo otay" She said quickly making Anika throw her head back and laugh out loud, her melodious laugh echoes in chamber, Sara's eyes twinkled when she entered inside chamber and saw Anika and Sia both talking and laughing.

"It automatically repaired?" Princess Anika faked suprise and raised her brows, Sia nodded her head and wrapped her arms around Anika's neck and placed her head on her shoulder, a yawn escaped her mouth making Anika smile.

"Is Sia sleepy?" She asked, the little one nodded negatively before another yawn left her mouth making Anika laugh, for the second time in a day she laughed heartily 'Ohh my child' She whispered before she start patting Sia's back and start singing a sweet lullaby her own mother used to sing.