2

💗💜💗💜💗💜

Meanwhile...

"Satomi-kun's scary...". Said Riinu. The others just nodded, agreed with him in silence. They're eavesdropping from the other side of the door.

"We.. we better don't make him mad in future,". Commented Jel while RuuCoro already sweating. They made a mental note to not cause their pink member angry.

💗💜💗💜💗💜

Back in the office...

"Is it hard to do what I say? I just wanna you to take a rest, Naa-kun,". Satomi broke the silence between them. Nanamori felt relieved, "I get that you care of me but-". "Just. Take. A. Rest.". Just four simple words but it enough to send shiver to Nanamori's spine.

Nanamori knew that he got no other choice but to agree. Besides, angry Satomi's too scary that his sharp gaze can kill any soul.

"O-Okay, I'll take a rest tomor- woah!?". Satomi pulled purplette into his arms. "Good boy, good boy,". He patted his head, "I'm really worried if you fall sick, Naa-kun. Please treasure yourself more!". "Um.. Arigatou,". Nanamori felt glad that Satomi didn't mad anymore.

They hugged for a few minutes before broke away. "Then, Naa-kun, tomorrow you're forbidden to come to company. Not only that, we won't call or interrupt you for a whole day, okay?". Satomi gave a sincere smile.

Nanamori can felt that his chest indulged in warmth, "I guess take a day off won't be so bad,". "Then, I'll make a plan for my day off,". Said Nanamori. *nod* "I'll leave now,". Satomi excuse himself.

💗💜💗💜💗💜

Place: Outside Office

"Omedetou, Sato-chan! You made it!". Jel praised him. "That's right, you're amazing! Naa-kun won't listen to us but you!". Said Root. It's look like he had found another reason to stan his oldest member.

Root really admired him for a few reasons. "It's nothing actually,". Satomi flustered as he received compliments from his youngers.

"Hey, why won't we play game? I felt bored~". Interrupted Colon. "Sure~ Let's go! I really wanna beat Coro-chan!". Redhead quickly pulled the blueboy and yellowboy to the living room, leaving two Adult members behind. "Rii-Riinu, my hand! Don't pull me!". "It's fine, it's fine!".

"Huh? Where's you going, Sato-chan?". Jel asked Satomi. "I'm thirsty, I wanna grab some drinks to quench my thirst,". "That... I got a good stuff yesterday!". Exclaimed Jel.

He took out a small bottle from his bag. It's a drink with weird colour. "Huh? What's this?" Satomi inspected the bottle.

The colour of drink is pretty weird. It had purple-pink gradient. It's a beautiful colour but Satomi had doubt to drink it. For some reason, he got hunch that something bad will happen if he drink it.

"Just try it! I got from an old woman last night. It's a popular drink these day! A new flavour ramune!". Jel encouraged him to drink it.

"Okay, thanks for drink, Jel,". Satomi took a sip. *gulp* Satomi widened his eyes feeling unbelievable, "Delicious! I never taste something like this before!".

He instantly finished the drink in a few minutes. "It's so good, Jel!". "See! I told you before! I'll give it to you again if I found that old woman!". *laugh*

"Oi~Satomiii! Jel!!! Come join us!" Colon invited both of them to play with them. They spent time with playing game and helped Root to brainstorm ideas to compose songs.

Nanamori joined them during lunch before locked himself in the office again, told them that he wanna finish a little work before his day off.

💗💜💗💜💗💜

Place: Outside the building

"Man~ I'm beat~ What's for dinner?". Jel stretched his arms. Five of them were walking out from their company. "Let's have dinner together?". Root gave suggestion.

"Then... How about ramen? I had found a nice ramen shop around here!". Redhead's already drooling. He loved ramen so much. "It's nice! Let's go!".

Satomi stared blankly at the building. "Naa-kun...". Satomi startled when Colon tugged his sleeve, "What's wrong, Colon?". Satomi titled his head. "Do you want to join dinner with us?". Colon asked with his puppy blue eyes.

"Gomen, I'll pass tonight,". Replied Satomi. "I see,". Colon made disappointed expression. Satomi placed his right hand on Colon's head, trying to cheer him up,"Hey, don't be like that. I'll join some other days, okay?".

"... You're still worry about Naa-kun, right?". "Colon...". "I'm may be not an observant people but I'm not that dumb! Just remember to take care of yourself too, Satomi-kun. If you're sick, then no one will able to persuade Naa-kun! Besides, you're my partner!".

"Pfft... www Hahahaha!!!". Satomi's laughing so hard, "I'm glad that you're my partner, Colon!". He stroked Colon's hair until it became messy, "Hey! My hair! How can I hunt girls with this appearance tonight !?". Colon pouted. "Oi! Coro-chan, hurry up!". "Well then, have a nice dinner!". They parted away.

_________________________________________

(A/N): Hmm~ so far so good? Unn...