💗💜

💗💜💗💜💗💜

Time: Morning...

Satomi opened his eyelids as ray of sunshine gently caressed his face. For some reason, he felt a burden on his left shoulder. He turned to his left. "Hmm? Naa-kun?". He tried not to move so much which can wake the purplette.

Nanamori seemed to be in a deep slumber. "What's is happening here? Why Naa-kun's in my house? To be precise... in my roomwear?". There were a lot of questions crossed on his mind. But, he got to admit that Nanamori in his roomwear is perfect. It's because due to their similar height.

Satomi pinched his temple, tried to recall his memories but he failed. He's really don't has any memories of what had happened. All he could remembered was, he's having a high fever on that night.

"Ah! Could it be that Naa-kun came here to nurse me? I don't remember when did I called him.. but,".*soft voice* "Thank you, Naa-kun,".

Satomi placed Nanamori's head on his lap to make sure that Nanamori will able to sleep in comfort. Satomi then gently stroked the sleeping Nanamori's head. "Hm? This is...".

💗💜💗💜💗💜

"Oh! You're awake, Sato-chan!". Said Jel, yawned. "Jel...". "Satomi-kun, ohayou~". Root greeted him as he's rubbing his eyes. Colon and Riinu were behind him. "Root... Colon... Riinu... You guys here too?".

"Of course! You're so wild yesterday, Satomi-kun!". Said Root. His sentences only made Satomi confused more. "How wild I'm when I'm sick?". "Ruu-chan is right! You're so aggressive but it's fine since you're so cute~". Riinu praised him.

Satomi's cheeks slightly turned its colour to pink dust, "Cu... cute?". "Ara~ Someone's blushing~". Colon teased him. "Shut... Shut up!". "Haha.. Don't be so mad, Sato-chan! You're really cute. I meant, here,". Jel handed his phone to Satomi.

Satomi took the phone and browsed it, "This is... me?". He swiped between the pictures. "Yes, it's you,". "A half cat?". "Yes,". He went through the picture until the latest. He stared at the last picture. "Jel.. this-!?".

Jel quickly snatched his phone from Satomi. "Ahh~ No good! You already saw it! I'm planning to use it to blackmail you and Naa-kun in the future!"."Huh?".

"But, I liked this picture the most! Sleeping Naa-kun and Sato-chan held their hands are the cutest! It's a rare moment!". Jel squealed like a fangirl.

"Shut up, Jel!". "By the way, I'm thirsty,". "Let's grab a drink!". "Thirsty? Drink? Why though is.. uhh.. my head,". Satomi clenched his head. All of sudden, he felt dizzy. "Drink...drink?". "Ah!". A realization hit him. "I see,".

"What's wrong, Satomi-kun?". "I... already knew the reason I became half cat,". "Ehhhh?!!!".  They can't said it loud because they'll wake up Nanamori. Satomi sharply pointed his finger to orangehead, "It's all your fault, Jel,".

"Eh? You can't just accuse me!". "It's because you gave me that weird drink!". "How you're certain that it's the cause?!". "I felt weird after I drank it! It's like I was thrown to hell that night and I can't even remember anything!".

Satomi and Jel started to quarrel. Satomi kept put blame on Jel while the other party denied it. The children group tried to stop them, "Yo-you guys.. If you're too loud-!?". But, it's too late. A certain purplette already awake. "Ah! Naa-kun! Sorry for the commo- Wait... No way...". All except Satomi realized something off.