10

💗💜💗💜💗💜

"What's this feeling?". Nanamori clenched his chest. He bit his lower lip. "It's bitter,". And he knew that he dislike that feeling. "Mori-san... What're you thinking? Get yourself together!". Nanamori cupped his cheeks. Still, the wave in his heart didn't calm down.

"I'm should be happy that Sato-chan finally open up to others... but why I didn't like it? This feeling...". He covered his face. "Haha... earlier I said that Sato-chan's jealous... but now, I'm the one who's being jealous,".

Nanamori currently had inner conflict. A part of him was glad to see his member were getting along with Satomi... but not the other part...

💗💜💗💜💗💜

"Sato-chan, here!". Jel pulled Satomi close to him. "Hmm~ You're cute~". He took out his phone and took selfies with Satomi, "Say, cheese!". Klik! Klik! "I wanna take pictures with Satomi-kun too!". Riinu wore his fake dog ears and tail before he took pictures with Satomi, "Wan!" "Nyan!". They did some cute dog and cat poses.

"It looks so fun! Let's join them too, Coro-chan!". Root dragged Colon. "I know, I know.... Jeez, stop dragging me, Root-kun!". "Ah! Why not we take picture together as a whole group?". Riinu gave suggestion. "It's a nice idea! Naa-kun! Come and join us!". Jel called out for the purplette.

"Nah... it's fine... I can take the picture or selfie later... Have fun...". Said the crossed arms Nanamori with half-hearted. The air around him was gloomy. He looked not so vibrant unlike his usual self. "Okay?".

Colon pulled the three of them away from Satomi. The half cat was puzzled, "Nya?". "Hey... Naa-kun's kinda down,". "You're right!". "Probably because he tired take care of Satomi-kun?". "Maybe we should let him take a rest little? I meant today is his day off after all,". "Agreed!". They whispered to each other.

They turned around to see their leader. They can saw that he's mouthing something, but unfortunately they can't hear what he said. Judging from his face, it's clearly not a good sign.

They returned to their discussion, "Should we ask him?". "I think yes?". "So.. who will go?". They stared at each other before spontaneously directed their finger to each other, "You! Eh?". They began to debate on who will approach their leader.

💗💜💗💜💗💜

Meanwhile...

"I wonder what they're whispering about? Nevermind,". Nanamori fixed his gaze at the pinkette. "Satomi-kun, he's alone? No one... accompany him?". Nanamori tapped his lips and unconsciously mumbled, "I want to cuddle him,".

Nanamori took a step when he saw his members surrounded the pinkette again. *halt* "Ah... Don't be greedy, Mori-san! They can play with Satomi-kun too! He's not yours after all... But,". Nanamori took a breath and let out a soft sigh. "I'm the one who understand him better!".

"Mou!!! I can't anymore!". Nanamori shouted. Everyone felt surprised by his action. "Naa-kun?!". He clenched his fist and dashed towards Satomi. He quickly wrapped his hands around Satomi and took him away from the rest. "It's enough...". Nanamori spoke in low voice. He hid his face behind Satomi.