Let me make something clear!

I know I'm sorry this isn't an actual update, but I feel the need to make something very clear.

In some time keeping up with the wave of comments that come through. I have seen one use the word "retarded" which someone like me who is dyslexic and has spent time in special ed classes with those mentally handy capped. I DO NOT TOLERATE THAT CHOICE OF WORDING AT ALL. Wording that harms people in regards to mental health, race, religion, appearance or sexual orientation will be deleted and if I find another made by the same account you will be muted without warning.

Another thing recently as of yesterday. I had a string of comments from one user that just didn't like the concept of reader being American from the get go and made sure to comment on that on every chapter they read. Now I found those to be rude and not helpful at all. I put in the summery before you even click read that you are a foreigner from America moving to Japan. I write from the perspective I know. If you don't like it why continue to read it? A large majority of those comments have been deleted and the person in question muted without warning.
I put my heart into this. And to be rudly insulted in this way is something I will not stand (pun not intended) for.

I hope to find the time and energy to make the rest of the chapters and get some art i planned for the reader centric chapters, but we'll see how that goes.

Sorry small edit. One more thing. If I find out you are underage. I.e 17 and under you are being muted without question I make my fics rated Mature. If you can not abide by that you do not get to say anything to me or in my comments about that. You read the sign and chose to enter anyway. For that you will receive the consequences of those actions by me.

Thank you to all that have supported this fic and continue to do so. Again I'm sorry this is not an actual chapter.

-Sav ☆♡