Chapter 4: Venus: Lady Luck or Misfortune part 2

Authors note

Here is part 2! Exciting and fluffy. As really any good slow burn with Josuke should be. This boy is just too dorky and a sweet heart for too much hard core angsty stories. I hope you find it as cute as my editor has.

Happy Reading!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Having not realized I had left my glasses, I rushed off the school grounds with nothing but Pat Benatar's Heartbreaker blasting in my ears. For the next two blocks other students would start splitting up, but in between music tracks I could hear three sets of footsteps keeping a half a blocks distance between us. I decided to throw them off by not heading straight home. After all isn't that what you do when strangers start to follow you?

Josuke's P.O.V:

I took a peak at the shiny patent leather clamshell style glasses case in my hand, before putting it back into my pocket. Looking back up again to see the short (H/c) girl turn a corner down the street that leads to the Rainbow Ice Cream Shop.

"So you're absolutely sure this girl is a stand user?" Okuyasu tried to whispered as he pointed up the street at her back that held a fairly large American flag patch on it.

"Well Josuke did witness really unusual things happening around her and that red cable that kept showing up, right before it happens." Koichi spoke up.

"I'm just glad I have a good reason to try and talk to her, by returning her glasses."

We followed for what felt like miles over the railway bridge crossing. She stopped for a moment and brought out a mirror compact checking her completion, before dabbing some of her sweat away with a handkerchief. She continued to walk before she then went to the bookstore.

"Shit!" I cursed "We can't all go in. Worse enough I think she's catching on to us following her." I then looked to Koichi.

"Koichi you go in and keep an eye on her, while Okuyasu and I hang out on this corner until she leaves."

"I don't know Josuke if she knows we've been following she might be trying to throw us off her tail." before Koichi could say anymore Josuke interjected.

"Well we can't back out now. Now go Koichi before we lose her!"

Koichi started cautiously making his way into the books shop, but not without expressing a whine of how this wasn't going to end well at all.

+++++++++++++++++ Inside the bookstore+++++++++++++++++++++++

Readers P.O.V:

If they know what's good for them they'll stop following me. I thought to myself as I mindlessly perused the books on the shelf. I only came in here to see if these shit brained boys really have the gaul to keep following.

From what I saw in my compact mirror there were three. Two were practically the same size and one was shorter than the rest. They have been following me since school got out. They must really be some hungry bastards.

I heard a bit of shuffling and took a peak to my left. It was the shorter of the three trying to nonchalantly look at books.
Should I give them the benefit of the doubt? Maybe he had to get something from the bookstore?
I decided to move to another isle and if he followed its was proof he wasn't here for a book.
Sure enough a few minutes later as I had put back a book I was looking at, there he was at the other end of the isle.