Chapter 3: Venus: Lady Luck or Misfortune? Part 1

Author notes:
Hi everyone sorry it's been a while things have gotten kind of busy and to make up for that here is a 2 parter that will be posted on the same day.
Here is where Josuke and Reader will officially meet for the first time.
Enjoy a perspective not typically put in these kinds of stories. The perspective of the Reader being the Stand user of the week!

Please leave comments as I truly want to know how you guys are enjoying this story.

Happy Reading!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Bella hurry up or you'll be late!" Tonio called as he made his way down the stairs.

In a rush I opted out of putting in my contacts for the day; even though I hate the idea of people knowing that I need help seeing things from afar. I can't even read a hanging restaurant menu without squinting, because it's so gosh darn fuzzy! I quickly check to see if my glasses and glasses case were in my school bag before rushing down stairs and picking up a pear on my way out the door with a chased farewell to Tonio.
At this point in time it's been about a week since school has started and while it feels like the weird happenings have died down a bit; the only thing that hasn't are the letters I have been receiving from anonymous admirers. From what I can make of them they were really only into my aesthetic and what they assume I am like or what I like in general or what I would like about them, yet here is the thing-they don't know me and I don't know them. I haven't been able to really make a friend at this school either. So that plus all these would-be-suitors just kind of weigh down the awful idea that I might be lonely my whole time here.

I was so lost in thought that I hadn't realised how close to the school I was, until I saw its gates just a block away. Suddenly my vision got obscured by an arm in front of my eyes with the hand supporting its owner on the wall of a building. I look over to see a male student who seem to be just a bit older than I was. He also just happened to be walking with his two other buddies.

Great I can only guess what they want. At least try a little. I can see right through that shit eating grin you're all wearing.

I fought the urge to roll my eyes and forced a closed smile before asking,

"Is there anything I can help you with today, Senpai?"

*Shiver* ugh that feels so gross to say to these sleeze balls!

"No~" the leader drawled out with a sly grin as he placed his other hand on the wall, trapping me in. That certainly didn't go unnoticed. "In fact we just wanna help our little Kohai have a good time. What do ya say, huh?" His smug grin didn't falter as his face was now way too close for comfort; to the point I tried burying the side of my face into the wall just to have some semblance of space. His buddies snickering in the background.

Well there is only one way out of this.....Venus.

Josuke's P.O.V

The guys and I were making our way up to the gates of the school when on the opposite side walk looked to be a girl with (H/c) hair fashion into a (H/s) being cornered by bunch of dumb older students.

That's so gross. I gotta do some....wait where did that red cable come from?

Just a few seconds after that red cable touched all three. A hanging planter box fell on the leader who caged the girl knocking him out completely. One of the other lacky's went to scream for help before a bird flew by with a clean shot of shit went straight into his mouth causing him to fall on the floor, starting to gag and puke. The last lacky tried to run for the hills before tripping over both of his shitty friends. Only to share a hot passionate kiss with the road his blood, gums, and teeth were but a skid mark behind him.