Chapter 10: Rock n' Roll is King pt.2

Guess Who's back, Back Again. Sav is Back, Tell a Friend~!

With being in the middle of a shelter in place I'm able to write chapters much quicker without having to work and go to bed like right after dinner. 

So please enjoy part 2! 

Please take care everyone we will all make it through these trying times <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had managed to make it to the port. Jotaro used his stand Star Platinum with its enhanced sight to confirm that Mr. Joestars ship was 20 minutes from port.

"So as far as you know, Mr. Joestar is the only one aboard?" Koichi asked beside me as we viewed out of the harbor.

"He is. The rest of the crew members are a part of the Speedwagon Foundation. Even still, there is no doubt that Chili Pepper will try to pass over the water to try and board the old man's ship. In spite of the fact that he's confined to places with electricity." Jotaro informed as he also drilled in once more that the minute Chili Pepper has Mr. Joestar in his sights he won't hesitate to kill him and that all our hard work would be for nothing.

"Yo, Jotaro we've checked the boat all over, it's good to go." Okuyasu called from the speed boat right by us.

"We also checked the battery. Just in case that asshole Chili Pepper tried to hijack, again." Josuke said as his light purple aura began to fade having finished using Crazy Diamond to check the boat. "Ready to head out when you are, Jotaro."

"About that, It will only be Okuyasu, (Y/n), and I; that's heading over to meet with the old man." Jotaro said. All of us made a small noise in confusion. As all of us would have thought that Jotaro and Josuke might have been the ones to board the SpeedWagon cruiser.

Mr. Jotaro continued on. "I want you and Koichi to stay here to hold down the fort."

"Stay here? But won't you need back up?" Koichi worried. Josuke went on to agree with Koichi.

"Josuke, understand that Chili Pepper is lurking in this harbor and has been watching our every move. He's laying low at the moment as he waits for something that will give away the ship's position."

That remark got the rest of us back on high alert. Jotaro went on to say that his gut was telling him a boat would be too easy for Chili Pepper to stowaway on and that as we've witnessed before all he needs is a battery to travel to places that don't have a powerline. Jotaro suspects that Chili Pepper is looking for something faster than a speedboat.

Koichi, the ever more sharp intelligent young man he is caught on rather quickly that Chili Pepper may take to the skies to get to Mr. Joestar. Joatro confirms Koichi's suspicion that Chili Pepper has gotten himself a model airplane as his way of getting to the old man.

"That thought hadn't occurred to me, but a model airplane can fly over 100 kilomenters per hour, faster than the motorboat will be at its top speed! With Chili Pepper at it's controls he'll fly it at far and as high as the battery will take him!" Koichi was frantically informing.

"I know that we shouldn't be too frantic right now, but we should get aboard the boat and start pushing away out of the harbor, right Mr. Jotaro?" I asked in a worried tone. I mean I couldn't help it. The thought that Chili Pepper was that smart enough to think of using a model airplane there's now way the SpeedWagon crew members would even notice.

"Right, (Y/n) start boarding the boat. Josuke, I want you here in case you spot anything flying around here and to find the user. Koichi with Echos has a range of 50 meters, so he can also help out, too." Mr. Jotaro again drilled in that they need to delay Chili Pepper's reach to the old man before we get there or that he's as good as dead.