Chapter 1:Oddly Ordinary Day

Finishing off the bookshelf of my books and other smaller belongings I stood back to admire my work. Definitely coming along just as planned. A box or two left to un-pack. I checked the time on the clock beside my bed side table the time read 1:00 pm. Perfect timing now I can freshen up before heading out to go grab my schedule and uniform from the school. I head out the door of my bed room and I see Uncle Tonio bringing in his last box to his room.

"Finished already bella?" I gave Tonio a nod with a smile " Yeah I'll be leaving in a bit to pick up the things I need from school and I'll be back in time for dinner. Just want to try familiarize myself with the town a bit."

"Ah yes, have fun then cara mia. Though do be care full. There have been some people winding up dead with disfigured faces. I heard a bit of it on the news." Tonio warned.

"Will do, Uncle Toni!" I reply before existing the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Exiting the schools gates~~~~~~~~~~

As I took one last look at my classes for the year and placed it in the same bag that held my new uniform that I wanted to personalize a bit when I got home. I placed the small headphones over my ears and switched on my CD player that had been kept in my over the shoulder school bag; skipping the tracks that I had burned onto it till it landed on "Superstition by Stevie Wonder."

I started making my way to cross the small over head bridge were the train station was, connected to it was a small, yet lively shopping district. As I listened to the words that good old Stevie was singing it reminded me much of my stand Venus. While I don't have to be superstitious of my stand others will see all the ominous or fortunate out comes from those affected. Enough to probably even make those who don't believe in the bad luck of a broken mirror or the luck of a ladybug superstitious. I let out a small giggle to myself at the thought of calling upon my stand with that name "Superstition." It would sound too weird. Lost in my thoughts I passed by a couple of office buildings until I bumped into someone. A few of their belongings crashed to the sidewalk.

"Oh gosh! I'm so sorry!" I worriedly exclaimed pulling my headphones off as I bent down to start helping to pick up the items he dropped due to my carelessness.

"It's quite alright." His smooth mature voice flowed. " I wasn't quite paying attention myself."

As I went to grab his very shiny fountain pen. His hand met mine and I looked up finally coming face to face with the man's shining blue eyes framed by loose blonde stray hairs. He appeared to be around his 30's. He's pretty handsome that much I'll say. He just has a pulling kind of charge. It's not only his eyes and hair, but his slender face with pronounced cheekbones and strong jawline. Though most of all l would say his presence is the most alluring feature. Just the thought made my cheeks heat and permeate a soft pink glow.

I quickly removed my hand from the pen only to be grasped by his hand.

"Oh my god~! What's going on~! Is he going to kiss it~!" Swimming with thoughts of what the mature man was going to do with my hand, my blush began to deepen and bloom in embarrassment and excitement. He was intently looking at my petite (s/c) colored hands. The next thing I know his lips met my hand in a soft gentlemens' token of affection.

" No Fucken waa~y! He actually kissed my hand!" I screamed in my head. No doubt my face turned into a shade of a ripe red strawberry.

" Has anyone ever told you; that you have the perfect hands for a hand model," his smooth voice inquired as he helped me up.