Chapter 19 - Phoenix

Disclaimer - Lemon warning and swearing

Over the next few weeks you helped prepare the recruits for their next level of training where they will be fighting and training just as hard as the regular soldiers. Some of them already dropped out and were now considered disgraceful to their families.

You helped Magnus more than any of them, he was the smallest out of the group and Sif, and all of the recruits told you to stop wasting your time. You always just sent them a glare before going back to teaching Magnus.

He was a good kid, good heart, he was a good soldier and with the right teaching he could be the best out of the group, but Sif and the Warriors Three never acknowledged him. It was if they were placing him up to be just like his father. Another stain on the ground of the battlefield.

It tore you up inside to see them be so hateful to him, the other recruits turned him out to be the outcast. Sure he was coming in with less bloody noses and black eyes but his feelings were being hurt more than anything.

"Magnus, when you go in to attack make sure your sword is tilted upwards towards the person, if the blade is pointed down you'll never hit them," you reprimanded him as he had just go done sparing.

"I'm sorry, Y/n, I'm really trying," he said, you could practically hear the discouragement in his tone. You looked back at him with sorrowful eyes as you knew how he felt.

"Listen, kid, let me tell you something my mentor told me a long, long time ago. There are two roles you can play in this world, the hunter or the hunted, if you aren't careful you'll become the hunted. I've also seen how you spare with the different recruits, like you have some sort of spite for them," you said as you searched his face for an answer.

"They used to beat me up after training, they told me that I looked just like my father did, a worthless wash up being beat into a bloody pulp," he said, your eyes kind of got big. You were not ready for that kind of answer, not at all.

"Revenge is a fools game, you have to move forward and not look back on the people who hurt you because... because that just shows that they won," you said before turning him back around. "Now go beat his ass."

After training you didn't really have an appetite, you just wanted to go see Heimdall since it was one of his very few nights off. You walked into your shared room and sat on the bed, waiting. It was a few hours before he arrived, by then you were on the balcony contemplating some of your thoughts.

He walked up behind you and rested his hands on your waist. You were still in your trance like state trying to think, when he placed a kiss on the side of your head. You smiled before turning to face him.

"Hi, Heimdall," you said before leaning forward and kissing him. After a few seconds you stopped to breathe before he picked you up by your waist. You giggled as he carried you over to the bed and laid you down. You smiled up at him before he got up to take off his armor.

He wasn't in a hurry and neither were you, you just kind of lazily took off your clothes as he took off his armor. By the time you were done, he was done. He then backed you up onto the bed and hovered over you. You smiled sweetly at him before his lips connected with yours again.

It was a long and sweet kiss, as if you both never wanted the moment to end at all. When the kiss stoped he lightly started to kiss down your neck and onto your collar bone. You hummed in bliss as he started to travel back up to your lips.

After a few seconds you felt something started to poke at your leg, but you knew what it was. His hands traveled your body softly as you squirmed in anticipation. It only took him a few seconds to get the message before he slowly inserted his member into your wet folds.