New house

Jaclyn POV

I woke up and I felt arms wrapped around me. I looked over and saw Dominic sleep. I was going to get up but his arms was around me.

"Dom" I said. He let go and I got up. I went downstairs and I started cooking. I was cooking pancakes when I felt kisses on my neck. I turned around and I wrapped my arms around Dom's neck.

"Don't think I forgot about my slap" I said and he slapped my butt.

"How did you get in" I asked flipping the pancake

"I picked the locks" he said picking up a piece of bacon

"Why didn't you just knock" I asked

"You were sleep" he said. I made him a plate and I took it to him.

"Thanks" he said and I nodded my head. I grabbed my chocolate and I looked through the newspaper.
I saw my phone was ringing.

"Hey" I said answering it

"Hey boo" November said

"What you doing today" I asked

"Nothing, did your boyfriend come home last night" she asked

"Yeah you know he did" I said

"Girl I'll talk to you later Wisdom crying" she said and I hung up.

"That's all your eating" Dominic asked

"Yeah I'm not hungry" I said

"Your going to eat something" He said fixing me a plate. He sat my plate in front of me and he took my chocolate.

"I got all day Jaclyn" he said sitting down. I sat there for a few minutes and then I looked at Dominic.

"Do I have to" I asked

"Yes now eat before you make me mad" he said. I picked up my fork and I ate my pancakes. Dominic sat there to I got finished.

"Look how simple that was" Dominic said

"It was like hell" I said crossing my arms

"Aw! Is my baby mad at me" he asked

"Yes" I said. He picked me up and put me on the counter. He started kissing my lips.

We ended up naked in our bed.

"You still got it" I said

"You know I do" he said. I got up to go take a shower, I fell straight down and Dom started laughing.

"I don't won't to hear it" I said. Dom carried me to the bathroom and put me in the tub.

"Thank baby" I said

"You know I got up" he said

"I know" I said and he walked out the bathroom.

"Where you going" I yelled

"To take a shower" he said

"Why don't you take a bath with me" I said

"We'll be here all day" Dom said and I laughed. I washed up and I got out. I put on my red leggings, my black t-shirt that said BAD in gold letters, black sneaker high heels and I let my waves hang down my black.

I walked downstairs, saw Dominic on the phone and when he was me then he ended the call.

"Who was that" I asked

"Nobody important" he said

"So we're are we going" I asked

"You got to wait and see" Dom said. We got into his white Benz. We pulled up to this huge house and my mouth dropped.

"This is beautiful" I said getting out the car

"I know you would like it" he said. We walked inside and I was in aw. I walked into the living.

"Omg! I'm going to be a chief in this kitchen" I said. I walked upstairs to the master bedroom and I went to the closest.

"My clothes won't even full up half this closet" I said. I walked out the closet and I saw the pool.

"Dom it has a pool" I yelled

"I know" he said

"I love it but we can't afford this" I said

"It's our" he said and I started jumping up down.

"I want us to start fresh in a new place" Dom said. I walked downstairs and I just looked around. I feel like one of them people off the movies.

We left the house but I wanted to stay but I know I couldn't. We pulled up to the house and I got up. I laid on the couch.

"Come on let's go upstairs" Dominic said. I got up and I walked upstairs. I fell asleep in Dominic arms and I felt safe.

How was chapter?

They got a new house!

I hope y'all ready for this drama😈😈

Sorry for any mistakes?

Comment and Vote!

- stay on your grind