Childish

Jaclyn POV

I heard my alarm clock go off and I put the pillow over my head to block out the sound but it did not work so I hit the button to stop it. I got up, I look at my phone and saw it was Monday. I totally forgot so I ran down stairs and saw Ramello ready.

"Why didn't you not wake me up" I asked

"I thought Chris was going to come pick me up" he said. I was about to tell him that Chris is not coming but the door ring rung. I went and opened the door and saw Dominic.

"Oh my gosh it's going to be a hurricane" i joked

"Here you go with jokes early this morning" Dominic said

"Dominic, why you here" I asked

"I'm here to take Ramello to school" he said. I looked over a the clock and saw I would be leaving by now so I didn't argue.

"Ramello your dad's here to take you to school" I yelled. Ramello came running and when he saw Dominic he smiled.

"Hey dad" Mello said

"You ready" Dominic asked

"Yeah" Ramello said. Ramello have me a hug and he ran out the door. I looked out the door and made sure they got in the car safely. I ran upstairs and got on my clothes. I put on black leggings, my mini denim shirts, my white blouse and I put on my white high heels and I straightened my hair.

I walked downstairs and I grabbed my keys and stuff and I left. I pulled up to the office and I ran in. I had to run up the stairs because the elevator was getting fixed. I walked in and saw Ms. Jealous talking to some new boy. I went in my office and start looking through my paper work and this was not mine. I got up and walked into boss man office.

"Hey Jaclyn, How was your week off" boss man asked

"Good, but there's a problem" I said

"What" he asked standing up

"Them papers on my desk ain't mine" I said

"Oh, it's J.C's" boss man said

"Well she better get her stuff out my office" I said

"Well about that, umm.... Your office is on the other side of the building" he said

"Why I got to go over there" I asked

"Well November wants to work with J. C" boss said. I could have like choked November right now and I ran walked out his office and I walked over to the other side. I walked into my new office and saw M.C putting my stuff up.

"Hey" I said

"Hey baby, you look good" he said

"Thank you" I said throwing my hair over my shoulder

"Yes work it baddie" he said. I started acting like I was a model.

"Yassss" he said. I busted out laughing and I sat down on the couch.

"We need to talk" I said

"Ok" he said. M.C shut the door and he sat by me.

"Talk to me" he said

"I want to like kill November right now" I said putting my hair in a ponytail

"You just need to TALK to her" he said

"Ok" I said. I got up and I walked to November office. When I walked in her office then she tried to act like she was working.

"So you wanted to work with her" I asked