I'll think about it

Jaclyn POV

I was in bed watching chrisley knows better, I swear I love that man. I waiting on the pizza man to come and just on q the door bell rung. I got up, I looked in the mirror. I saw that my little baby bump was showing through this tank top. I walked downstairs and I opened the door. This was last person on earth I expected to see.

November.

"November, I'm not in the mode to playing with you" I warned

"I'm just here to say sorry" she said "I'm sorry"

I just looked at her crazy because everything she put me through, then she came over here to say sorry.

"No" I said

"Jaclyn I'm really sorry" she said

"I'll think about it" I said

"Looking like your expecting" November said smiling

"Yeah" I said. I saw Mackay's car pull up, I wanted to kiss him and at the same time I wanted to punch him.

"Well it looks like y'all got business to handle but don't forget to call me" November said getting in her car. Mackay walked in the house and I followed him upstairs, to our bedroom.

"I'm sorry Mack" I said

"Let's talk about this" Mackay said sitting on the bed. I sat right beside Mackay.

"Tell me how he "accident" fell on top of you" Mack said

"Ramello was giving me a tour of the house, he showed me Dominic's room and Dominic told him could show me his room " I said "We started talking, he pushed me on the bed, he climbed on top of me but we didn't do nothing"

"That's what really happened" Mack asked

"Yes I promised" I said. Mackay kissed me and I smiled.

"How does your eye feel" I asked

"How you think it feels" Mack asked

"It looks horrible"

"Yeah but next time you do it I'll kill you" Mack said and I laughed. I finally stopped laughing because I got the motto that he was not playing.

Mackay and me was cuddled up in the bed watching beyond the lights.

"Man, turn this off" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"No baby watch it" I said. A few minutes later he went to sleep and I rolled my eyes.

"You can't hang" I said

"Nah, I just want to watch the game" he said and I jumped. He laughed and he grabbed the remote and turned to the game. I was about to shut my eyes when Mackay slammed my butt.

"Mack that hurt" I wined

"I'm sorry baby" he said. I moved out of his arms, to the other side of the bed and I turned my back towards him.

"Baby you mad at me" Mackay asked. I ignored him and I tried to go to sleep. Mackay started kissing on neck and a smile crept on my face.

"Mackay, stop" I said smiling

"You know you like it" Mackay said

"I don't like it, I love it" I said

"Freak" He said

"You love it" I said. We cuddled back up and I gave Mack a kiss before I drifted to sleep.

How was chapter?

Comment, vote, share and vote!