Let's just work it out

Holly POV

1 month later

I was meeting November and Jaclyn today at the local bar. They have no idea that each other is going to be there.

I pulled up to Midnight Dreams , I walked in and I saw November already waiting for me. November has really changed, her natural hair is now covered in weave, she got her whole body worked on and to be honest she looks a hot mess. I sat down and November throw her Brazil weave over her shoulders.

"What you want" she asked with a attitude.

"What's wrong with you" I asked

"I could have been getting money right now" November said. You nasty, you just nasty I thought but I just rolled my eyes. I looked up, I saw Jaclyn coming into the bar and I started waving for her to come. I hope we can act civilized in place.

Jaclyn POV

I wanted to slap Holly upside her head but I just found out some exciting news this morning so I'm going to act civilized. I sat down and I looked at November, she looked like a plastic surgery doll and I wanted to laugh but I held it in.

"Ok, we are here to patch up a friendship" Holly said

"I don't want to be friends with that hoe" November said

"Girl you shut up with all the hoe stuff because you look like plastic surgery doll" I said laughing

"November why did you call her a hoe" Holly asked

"Because she got a new men like every week" November said. I wanted to off but I stayed calm.

"Ask her why she jealous of me" I said

"November why you jea-"

"First of all ain't nobody jealous of you" she said

"I got more important things to do then sit here and argue with plastic" I said getting up. November stood up and she spun around.

"Baby don't be mad because your body ain't this bad" she said blowing me kisses. I throw some water in her face and I walked away.

November POV

She better be lucky was man was holding me back. I looked around and saw Holly just looking at me.

"You changed" she said

"Oh! You hating on me too" I asked

"Your a hoe ain't nobody hating on you" she yelled "You need to sit down before you get STD"

"Girl bye" I said walking away. I don't understand why all these people hating on me wait I do because I got money, their man and the body they wish they had but that's not my business.

How was chapter?

What was y'all like when Holly said they don't know that each other will be there?

How do you think the exciting news is?

Comment, vote, share and talk about it!!