Im back!

November POV

I was in the bed sleeping so good when Wisdom come in my room talking. I was trying to block her out but it was like she was getting louder.

"Yeah, I was playing dolls, Keleb he ran in my room- oh wait did I tell you my favorite color" Wisdom said

"Wis shut up" I yelled. She started crying and I rolled my eyes. The boys came in my room and I rolled my eyes.

"Mom what's wrong with you"Kameron asked

"Y'all" I snapped

"Dang! Get your panties out your ass" Keleb yelled. They walked out and I was looking speechless. I called Ace because I know he probably had something to do with this.

"Hello" Ace said

"Did you tell Keleb to tell me get my panties out my butt" I yelled into the phone.

"If you were around them then you would know" he snapped "you just drop them off at people's houses, you don't care about them"

"I do care" I cried

"Then act like you do then" he said

"I'm trying" I said

"You ain't trying hard enough" Ace said. I'm really tired of Ace telling me what I'm doing or how to do it.

"How you know what you I'm doing" I yelled

"Everybody knows your a hoe and do you think that looks good on my kids or me" he said. I was speechless and he hung up. I felt like my heart broke into million pieces. I got up out the bed, I went in the bathroom and I started taking out my weave. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked like the same November, that people loved. I grabbed the scissors and I cut my hair into a bob. I smiled at old me and I went in the kids room. Their jaws dropped and I laughed.

"What y'all looking like that for" I asked

"You look different" Kameron said

"In a good way doe" Keleb said. I looked at Wisdom and she had her head down. I picked her up and she looked at me.

"I'm sorry for screaming at y'all and all the pain I put y'all through" I said

"We forgive you" they said

"I love y'all" I said

"Love you too" they said. I looked at Keleb and he looked scared.

"Boy if you ever in your life talk to me like that again then you want have no teeth" I warned

"thats a threat" Kameron said

"That's a promise" I said.

We went downstairs, we got us some cereal, we went in the living room and we watched Mickey Mouse. We were just talking and laughing and I missed doing stuff like this but now I need to get my best friend back.

How was chapter?

Old November back?

Do you think Jaclyn will forgive November?

Comment, vote, share and talk about it!!