Why cant I just be happy?

Jaclyn POV

1 week later

Everything has been going great between me and Mackay and I even got my job back but I had to take a sick day because Ramello was feeling sick. Dominic texted me and told me he was coming over and I didn't even want to deal with his BS.

"You feeling better" I asked Ramello and he nodded his head.

"If you need anything, I'll be downstairs" I said. As soon as I got down stairs then the door bell rung and I opened it. Dominic walked in and he he went in the living room. I walked into the living and he looked mad.

"What's wrong" I asked

"You cheating on me" he asked

"We ain't together and I'm taken" I said. Just thinking about Mackay makes me smile.

"You better me luck that my sons upstairs" He warned

"I won't you to hit me because I will press charges on you" I said

"You ain't about nothing" he said getting in my face. I pushed him and he pushed me back, I fell and I cut myself on the table.

"You ok" he asked

"Get out of my house" I yelled

"No" he said

"Get out right now" I yelled. Dominic ran out the house when he heard Ramello running down the stairs. I laid there crying.

"Momma" he yelled

"Momma get up"

"Momma" he yelled. I heard him run back upstairs and I thought why can't just be happy?

Mackay POV

I was Chris's house about to start grub when my phone went off and I saw it was Jaclyn.

"Mackay we need you right" Ramello yelled

"What happened" I asked

"My dad pushed her and she is bleeding really bad" Ramello said. I ran out of Chris's house, I got in my car and I speed off to Jaclyn's house. When I pulled up to her house then the door was opened and I ran in. I went in the living room and saw her laying in the floor. I ran over there and saw she was wide awake.

"You ok" I asked

"Yeah" she said. Throwing her arms around my neck and she started crying.

"What you crying for beautiful" I asked

"I'm just happy your here" she said. I un-wrapped her arms and I looked her in her eyes.

"I'll always be here for you" I said. She nodded her head. I picked her up, I carried her to the kitchen and I sat her on the counter. I went in the bathroom and got some alcohol pads and band-Aids. I am going to be honest with you I never did this but I saw people do this. I walked in the kitchen and I put the stuff by Jaclyn.

"This might hurt" I said opening up the alcohol pad

"Don't tell me that" she. I rubbed the alcohol pad over the cut and she bit her lip. I hope I'm doing this right I thought.

Jaclyn POV

I was watching Mackay, as he fixed my cut. He looked really focused and sexy too.

"Baby I could as a doctor" I said smiling

"Nah, I don't no blood" he said

"Your doctoring me" I said smiling

"To be honest with you I don't know what I'm doing" he said. I kept watching him, he put the band- aid on and he kissed it.

"All better" he said. I laughed and he gave me a kiss.

"How about y'all come stay with me" Mack asked

"How about we stay here tonight and then tomorrow we can stay with you" I said

"Yeah that works" he said. I smiled at Mackay because he really has done a lot for me.

How was chapter!

What y'all think Mackay going to do?

Comment, vote, share and talk about it!