Keyed

Jaclyn POV

I was in the living room on my phone scrolling through Instagram.

"She think she cute" I said looking at this one girls picture.

I can't make sure that Dominic is ok because he doesn't won't me to get sick so he's mom is taking care of him.

I clicked on my home girls page and I clicked on her recent picture. Her picture said in town and it was posted like 1 minutes ago. I clicked off of Instagram and I called her.

"Hey boo" I yell in the phone

"Hey girl what you doing" Holly asked

"Nothing just laying here" I said

"Well come over to my apartment" she said

"Ight, I'll be there" I said. I slipped on my slides and I walked to Holly's apartment. I was knocking on Holly's door.

"I'm coming dang!" She yelled. Holly opened up the door and she hugged me.

"Ok can we go inside" I said annoyed. Holly let go of me, I walked inside and got me some water.

"Dang! You getting big" she said. I rolled my eyes.

"Well I'm pregnant so yeah" I said

"Omg! How come I did not know you had a boyfriend" She asked

"Cause you know him" I said

"I thought he was dead" she said

"Yeah so did I" I said. I walked in the living room and I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello" I said

"He..... Cheated" November said there sniffs

"With who" I asked

"Some red head" she said

"You want to key his car" I suggest

"Yeah meet me on south side and it's the big blue house on the right" she said

"Ight" I said and I hung up. I gave Holly that look like it's time to key up some cars.

"Let's go" she said. We leave and went to were November told me.

We pulled up and saw November waiting on us.

"You ready" I asked getting out the car

"I turned off the camera" she said. We started keying up Ace's car.

"Any of y'all go red lipstick" I said. Holly pulled out some red lipstick and handed it to me. I wrote think again and guess who?. We stepped back and looked at our work.

"Something missing" Holly asked

"What" Me and November said at the same time. Holly went to her car and got 3 bats. We started breaking Ace's windows, let it was nothing. We stepped back again.

"That's perfect" We said

"Im tired" I said

"Girl get your pregnant self in the car" Holly said

"No wait" I said. I walked up to the house and I knocked on the door. I turned around and saw the girls hiding in the bushes.

"What" the dude said. The guy was huge but Dominic always told me not to show fear.

"I was driving by and I noticed this car all beat up" I said. The dude ran and I got a feeling he went to get Ace.

"My car" Ace said running past me

"I was driving by and I noticed this" I said pointing to the car

"Jaclyn, when did you drive by" he asked

"About 20 minutes ago" I said. I watched Ace as he got mad and I busted out laughing.

"What's so funny" he asked

"Someone beat that car up" I said still laughing

"Can you just go" the big guy said and I throw my hand up in surrender.

"You be careful" I said getting in the car. Holly dropped me off at home and I walked in the house.

"Woo, I had fun" I said going in the living room. I saw Ms. Payne in the living room watching TV.

"Hey" I said sitting on the couch

"Hey, did you have fun" she said

"Yeah, I just hanged out with my friends" I said

"My son his sick and your out playing around" she said. I thought this chick was being nice but I should have know the devil can't be nice for a day. I was tired of this chick and she needed to learn her place.

"You know what I been nice way to long, you been disrespectful since you met me and I want to know now" I said crossing my arms

"My son don't come see me know more and he taking all his money" she said rolling her eyes

"I don't ask your son for money because I got my cash flow and don't forget I been by myself since your son was so called gunned down" I yelled. I walked upstairs and I shut my door.

I was in the guest room looking at the ceiling. I heard my door opened.

"Just leave me alone" I said

"Ok I will" Dominic said

"No, No" I said. Dominic climbed in the bed and I cuddle with him.

"I don't mean to talk to your mother like that" I said

"I know" he said

"Baby I love you and all but you need a bath or shower" I said and he laughed. I got up and ran Dominic some hot water.

"Your bath is ready" I said back in the bed. Dominic got in bath and my eyes started heavy. I felt Dominic wrap his arms around me and I fell asleep.

How was chapter?

They keyed up Ace's car!

Holly got out them bats

Is November really done with Ace?

Comment and Vote! ( excuse any mistakes)