Date Part 2

Jaclyn POV

I was in the kitchen cleaning when I heard my phone go off. I ran to answer it and saw my mom was calling.

"Hello" I said

"Hey baby" my mom said

"What up" I said

"Just calling to see what you doing" she said

"Just cleaning the kitchen but anyway I got a date tonight" I said. The through of me going on this date made me smile.

"You better not order no salad" my mom warned

"Mom, you know I ain't no type of girl that just eats salad" I said

"Yeah that's true" she said

"Yeah, this weekend we totally need to have a girls day like foreal" I said

"Boo you know we do" she said

"Ight, well I better get going" I said

"Ok, make sure you-" I hung up, cause I know what she was going to say. I went upstairs to my room and I started looking for something to wear.

"That will probably to wild" I said. I had a white dress that had long slit in the side. I heard the door bell ring, I ran downstairs and I opened the door and saw Holly.

"Hey boo" she said

"Hey baby" I said. I moved out the door so she could come in and we walked upstairs to my room.

"What you doing" she said sitting on my bed.

"Looking for a dress" I said

"You should wear this" she said. Holly picked up the white dress with long slits up the side.

"You don't think that would be to loud" I asked

"Since when do carefree Jaclyn care" she asked

"Since I had Ramello" I said

"True" she said. I put on the white dress and I did a spin.

"Don't be getting cute" Holly said

"I been cute" I said. I went in the bathroom and I plugged up the curling iron. I was about to pick up the curling iron when Holly grabbed the curling iron.

"What you doing" I asked

"Curly your hair" she said in a duh tone. I let her curl my hair, then I went in the closet and picked out my white high heels. I walked to the mirror and I did a spin.

"How I looked"

"Sexy" she said

"Ok, let me get going"

"He ain't picking you up" Holly asked

"No, he could be stalker for all I know" I said and she laughed

"I'm taking your car" I said. I grabbed Holly's keys to her Rogue. I got in and I drove to the beach.

I pulled up to the beach and I saw this big white bed tent. I got out the car and I walked to the tent.

"Name" the man said

"Jaclyn" I said

"Sit on the bed" he said. I sat on the bed and I was looking around. This is why I don't go on dates because dudes be going all out, I would be ok with Mickeys D's or toco bell.

"Hey beautiful" Mackay said walking into the tent. Mackay was looking good in that all white outfit.

"Hey" I said. I was sitting on the bed looking at him like I hope you know you ain't getting none of this.

"Come on let's eat" he said. Mackay held out his hand and I grabbed it. We walked out the other to come into the tent. I saw this table with a rose and candle. I sat down and Mackay sat in front of me.

"So tell me about you" he asked

"Well I have a s-"

"No, what you like doing and stuff" Mackay said

"I love the color purple, I like doing nails but I want to be model"

"A model" he asked

"Yeah, I like lights flashing and just being in the spotlight but what about you" I said

"I like red" he said

"That's it" I asked in shock

"Yeah pretty much" he said

"I'll figure it out" I said smiling

"I bet you will" he said. Our food come and I started eating. After I was finished eating then I looked up a Mackay and saw him looking at me.

"What" I asked. He just shook his head.

"I'm not your type of girl that eats salad" I said

"You can tell" he said licking his lips. I felt like I was about to die when he did that.

We was walking down the beach talking and laughing.

"You do got a big head" I said laughing

"No I don't" he said

"Your head is bigger then my butt" I said. Mackay picked me up and started laughing.

"Put.... Me down...Mack" I said laughing. Mackay acted like he fell and he landed on top of me. I was staring into Mackay hazel eyes and he was staring at me. I kissed Mackay and we started making out. We stopped and we catch our breath.

"You ain't bad" I said

"You know my tongue on point" he said smiling. I would be lying if I said he could not kiss.

"Its ok" I said smiling. He got off of me and he helped me up.

"Thank you" I said

"For what" he asked

"For taking me out"

"Baby girl, you don't need to say thank you" Mack said

"Well I better get going" I said yawning

"Ight, drive safety" he said. I got Holly's car and I drove home. When I got home then I washed my hair and I took off my dress. I climbed into bed and I thought I hope I go back on a date with Mack.

How was chapter?

Did y'all like the date?

November POV coming up!!

Hope y'all ready for all this drama!😈😈😱👌👍

Comment, vote, share and talk about it!