I love you

Jaclyn POV

I was laying there looking at the ceiling when Dominic walked in.

"Ay come on so we can eat" Dom said. I got up and walked downstairs. When I walked downstairs to the kitchen then Ms. Payne gave me a mean mug. It took everything in me not to roll me eyes. I grabbed my two pancakes and a bacon.

"Here" Dominic said giving me some strawberries. I ate all my pancakes, bacon and I was eating my fruit now.

"So what are we doing today" she asked looking at Dominic

"You what all going to do" Dom corrected her. I wanted to laugh but I just kept eating my fruit.

"I'm going to get ready" I said getting up. I walked upstairs and I put on my black and white dress, my black flats and I put some curls in my hair.

"Ight I'm gone" I yelled going out the door. I have been getting use to going up the stairs now. I walked in my office and I sat down.

"I'm ready to go home" I said. I ran to the bathroom and throw up. November gave me a teeth brush and mouth wash.

"What would I do with out you" I said dressing my teeth

"I don't know but I'll check you in" she said. I walked out my bathroom, I went in my office and put my head down.

"What's wrong" November asked

"Dominic's mom is staying with us and I'm just stressing" I said

"No, No don't stress because that will hurt baby" she said and I nodded my head.

"I'm ready for this day to be over" I said

"What has she been doing" November asked

"Rolling her eyes, mean mugging me and saying slick stuff and I been doing it too" I said crossing my arms

"I pray you have a boy and not a girl cause the world can need handle another you" November said laughing

"I'm not that bad" I said

"Ok" she said in a whatever tone.

It was time to do home and I was ready. I walked in the house to the kitchen and saw Ms. Payne making our plates.

"Hey Baby" Dom said

"Hey" I said

"How was work" he asked

"A day" I said sitting down

"It can't be that hard" she said. I kept my mouth closed before I said something bad.

I started eating the chicken and Macaroni cheese.

"Mom we got something to tell you" Dominic said. I wanted to pick up this knife and cut Dom.

"What" she said

"Jaclyn's pregnant" Dominic said. The whole room went silent.

"You got this hoe pregnant again" she yelled and that was breaking point

"First of all I'm not hoe so better that quick" I yelled

"Your just his side jaw and Angel will always be his main girlfriend" she yelled and I ran upstairs. I locked the door and I started crying.

"Jaclyn baby let me in" Dominic said knocking on the door.

"Just leave your side jaw alone" I yelled

"Your not my side jaw, your my main and you always will be" Dominic said

"How do I know that" I asked wiping my tears

"Cause I don't kiss any of my side jaws" he said and I laughed. I opened up the door and he kissed me.

"I love you" he said

"I love you too" I said. I climbed in the bed and Dom and me cuddled up.

How was chapter?

How many of y'all ready for Ms. Payne to leave?

Would y'all have went off on Ms. Payne too?

How many for y'all watch preachers daughter? 🙋🙋

That's my show right there!

Sorry for any mistakes

Comment and vote!