Black eye

And I'm sorry, for the way that I scream, said those things I don't mean, but I'm sorry, and I want you to know I'm taking it all back.

Jasmine V- Me without you

Jaclyn POV

1 week later

Ramello and me was in my bedroom watching home alone. Y'all probably wondering why I didn't call it our bed, Mackay is always gone since he got that call and I miss him to be honest . We were watching the movie then my phone started ringing.

"Hello" I said

"Bring our son over here" Dominic said

"Ok" I said and I hung up on him. Ramello looked at me and I looked at him.

"Dads house" he said

"Yeah" I said

"Momma I don-"

"Boy, there are people out there that want to know there dad so get on your shoes" I said. Ramello ran out my room and went to go get on his shoes. I don't know what I would do without my daddy I thought.

We pulled up to Dominic's new crib and I walked Ramello to the door.

"You ain't going to come and see the crib" Dominic asked

"Yeah mom come on" Ramello said grabbing my hand. I walked in the house and Ramello took me to the living room.

"Well this is the living room" Ramello said. The colors he had in the living room were red and gray, It looked basic to me but it fits him. Ramello took me upstairs and showed me his room. His room was decorated in green, which is his favorite color.

"I like this" I said

"I helped decorate it" he said smiling proudly. Ramello took me to this other room, it had a king size bed and it was decorated in red, white and gray. I know this was definitely Dominic's room.

"I'll show her my room" Dominic said

"Ok" Ramello ran out Dominic's room. I looked at Dominic and he smiled.

"How you been" he asked

"Good" I said smiling

"Looks like you expecting someone" Dominic said

"Yeah" I said looking down at my little bump. Dominic pushed me on the bed and he climbed on top of me.

"Get off of me" I said

"You know you still got a soft spot for me" Dominic said smiling

"You keep telling yourself that" I said rolling my eyes

"What you hope you have" he asked

"A girl" I said

"Don't nobody want another Jaclyn to handle" Dominic said and I laughed

"Shut up, your taking this well" I said

"Yeah, I hurt you for so long and you deserve to me happy" he said and I smiled.

"I better get going" I said. Dominic climbed off of me and I left but I made sure I told Ramello love you.

I was in the kitchen fixing me a grilled cheese sandwich when I heard the door open.

"Mackay is that you" I asked. Mackay walked in the kitchen and wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey baby" I said

"You smell like some dude" Mackay said unwrapped his arms around me.

"Yeah, Dominic gave me a hug" I said flipping over my grilled cheese

"Why you lying" Mackay asked. I turned around and I looked at him.

"Ok, He fell on top of me by a accident" I said

"I got a 3 month old daughter, that I had on a accident" Mack said. The next thing I know I punched him in his eye.
I ran upstairs and I laid on the bed crying. I heard the front door slam shut and the words I got a 3 month old daughter keep replying in my head. Just playing with me I thought, but he looked serious. I started crying again.

Mackay POV

I drove over to David's house and I started banging on the door.

"Off- niggah don't banging on my door like that and what happened to your eye" David asked. I walked in his house ,I went in the kitchen, I grabbed me some frozen peas and I put it on eye.

"Dang my beautiful best friend knocked you out" David said laughing

"You know she hit you hard" David said cracking up. Meme walked in the kitchen and she took the peas off my eye.

"Dang! Who messed you up" Meme asked

"Wifey" David said

"She got some hands on her" Meme said. I don't care about my black eye, I just care about how I'm going to get her back.

How was chapter?

Dominic knows Jaclyn pregnant!😱😱

Who's your favorite character? Why?

Comment, vote, share and talk about it!!

Sorry I didn't update last night I been feeling sick but I updated! 😒😫😩