Baby shower

November POV

2 months later

I was at the office setting up the baby shower for Jaclyn. The colors are lime green and gray.

"How does it" I asked Ms. Jealous

"It looks great" she said

"So how are you going to get her here" she asked

"I'm going to call her but I need you to call all these people" I said handing her a list. She went over to the desk and started calling people. I called Jaclyn and she answered on the 3 ring.

"Hello" she said

"Girl this is emergency, you need to come to the office as fast as you can" I said

"Ok I'm coming" she said and hung up. I looked around, I smiled and I thought she is going to like this.

Jaclyn POV

I was putting on my slides as fast as I could.

"Where you going" Dominic asked

"The office needs me" I said

"Igh I'm coming with you" Dom said. I wobbled out to Dominic Benz and I got im.

When we walked in then I saw that the elevator was working so I got on it. I walked out the elevator and that the whole office was decorated in lime green and gray, signs that said its a boy and all my friends were here.

"Omg!" I said. November walked over and hugged me.

"Thank you" I said

"No problem" she said. I went over and sat down by Keleb and Kameron.

"Hey y'all" I said

"Hey auntie" they said

"What y'all been up to" I asked

"Nothing but helping my mom plan this" Kameron said

"Who came up with the colors" I said

"We did" they said

"Y'all did good" I said. Holly walked over and hugged me.

"Your baby will be here in 2 more months" she said. I started rubbing my stomach.

"Yeah I'm excited" I said smiling. November started clapping and we all look at her.

"It's time for the first game, the object of the game is to cut a piece of ribbon and see if it can fit her stomach" November said. These girl probably ain't going to figure it out I through, I'm to big.

The boys left and the girl were trying out how big I was. I was over here eating some hot wings while they look at my stomach.

"You have 1 minutes" November said. The girls were all ready finished and I stood up. Holly handed November her ribbon and it couldn't even go around my back.

"Well that's a no for sure" November said and I giggle. My mom handed November her ribbon and it fit.

"We have a Winner" November yelled. My mom started dancing and we all busted out laughing. November gave my mom 20 dollars.

"I'm bout to go to the Dollar Tree and rack up" my mom said and I shook my head.

Everyone left expect Ms. Jealous and I was post to be helping November clean up this mess but I was sitting down.

"I'll help you November" Ms. Jealous said.

"Thank you November for everything" I said

"No problem but you can leave we got it" she said

"Ok, y'all be careful" I said trying to getting up but Ms. Jealous help me.

"Thank you" I said smiling. I was walking down when I through I might just start calling her by her real name. I walked outside and I remembered that Dominic drove so I waited for the bus.

When I got on the bus then I sat beside this dude.

"What is a beautiful woman like you doing riding the bus" he asked

"I just left from my baby shower" I said. I got off the bus and the dude was behind me.

"I ain't following you" he said

"Oh" I said

"Yeah by the way I'm chris" he said

"Jaclyn" I said

"Well it's nice meeting you Jaclyn" Chris said and then he ran the other way. He said he wasn't following me I thought.

I walked in the house to the living room and saw Dominic watching TV. I slapped him upside his head.

"That was that for"he asked

"You left me" I said. I laid down and I feet in his lap. We started watching cops reloaded.

"Why don't you sleep in bed no more" Dom asked

"The couch feels better" I said. I watched TV for a minute and then I went to sleep.

How was chapter?

Jaclyn had her baby shower!

How y'all feel about chris?

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!