Law trying to steal Luffy? Zoro Pissed.

Eye Reveal Above)) Hoi my lovelies, here's part 10 I think.. I'm not sure anyways My pov is gonna be in here for like two seconds- anyways enjoy!
________________________________________________

~Law's Pov~

Luffy walked over to sit on the Marimos lap. I was infuriated, because ever since ‘i've met Luffy i've loved him.. He's always had that big, perfect smile, forgiving so easily. So determined, and strong willed. How his black haired swayed in the wind.

He was a
beautiful, gentle but rough human being. I loved him even though he was an idiotic mess, who never goes according to plan. No what the hell am I thinking, were 7 years apart… I can't have him.. Or can I-?’

My thoughts were intruded by luffy calling my name. “Hey Law.. Lawwww, are you there?” Luffy said as he had a concerned face. I didn't know I was staring at Luffy with dazed eyes. The Marimo was pissed, “Hn'' is all he says.

~After Eating~

After eating I brought both of them to a cave that had blankets and pillows. The Marimo pulled off the top half of a long shirt that reached past his ankles. (yknow the outfit after the 2yr time skip)

He laid down and reached out for Luffy. Luffy laid down in front of him in the middle of both his arms. Resting his back against the Marimos chest. I just turned around and let out a quiet “Tch.”

~An Hour Later~

Once I hear both of them sleeping. I turn around to see Luffy gone, and the Marimo asleep. I get up and go outside to see if I can find him and he's right there leaning his back against the outside of the cave. I sit next to him, as he's asleep, I smile and ruffle his black, soft hair, that's now a mess, studying how cute he looks.

(AS: stalker much- Law: Shut the hell up AS: ok ok but still stay away from my husband!! Zoro: He's not even yours, he's mine, you idiots are just jealous. Me and Law: Whatever)

I then pick him up carrying him back into the cave. I hold him in my arms as we lay down. I cuddle him, wrapping my arms around his waist, with a little space in between. He filled the small gap. He probably thought I was the Marimo. I still took this chance to have him before he left. Luffy then whisper the words “I love you” and I whisper back to him “I love you too, Luffy”

~A Few Hours Later~
~Nami's Pov~

We arrive at the island, but Zoro and Luffy are nowhere to be found. We look around for a bit, and find a cave. We see Zoro laying down, asleep but without Luffy. We look on the other side of the cave to see a guy with black hair laying down. I walked over to him and poked his shoulder. He yawned and woke up. “Yeah?” He asked with sleepiness still in his voice. “Have you seen-” My eyes widened, seeing who he was and who was next to him. “What the hell Luffy!!” I slightly yelled. Zoro shot up and was confused. “Oh, you guys are back, is it Morning already?” He asked, still confused.

~Zoro's Pov~

I woke up due to a yell from Nami. There must've been something wrong with Luffy, or he did something to bother her. I don't know what's happening. I see the Law guy, he looks confused as well. “What, what happened to Luffy?” I then noticed he wasn't next to me. Luffy woke up and was facing the wall of the cave. He was in the cave, but not where he was supposed to be. Everyone was looking at Law and Luffy.

~Author Sama's Pov~

When I tell you Zoro was pissed at the sight, I mean P I S S E D.
________________________________________________

There's a lil cliff hanger for you guys. Anyways see you in part 11!! Also I swear if you bootiful people add me to your reading list and vote for the story!! I'm gonna cry, because I need you guys to comment T-T. I need to tell you all how much I appreciate the ones here. Like I wanna make a little note for you guys. SO PLS COMMENT!!! Anyways goodbye T-T