Luffy's Mixed Emotions (pt.3)

Zoro couldn't go back to sleep. He just stared over at a sleeping Luffy. 'He's probably hurting more than me right now..' He thought to himself. Zoro got up and walked over to Luffy's bunk. He hovered over Luffy before laying behind him and snaking his arms around the younger boy's waist. "I love you a lot Luffy. I wouldn't ever want our relationship to end.. I'm sorry that I made you think that way! I'm sorry I made you feel this way! If I could tell you this when you were awake, then things would be different! I'm so sorry Luffy!" Zoro whispered as he wiped his tears away.

"I love you Luffy.." Zoro said as he held Luffy closer and tighter. Luffy snuggled into Zoro and smiled. "I love you too, Zoro!" Luffy whispered. Zoro blushed a dark red. "Y- you were awake..?" Zoro stuttered. "Yeah! Also I'm sorry for not listening to you earlier and I can't believe you did that for me! Thank you!" Luffy whispered as he fell back into his sleep. "No, Thank you, Lu!" Zoro Said, as he kissed his neck gently and fell into his own sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

HI LOVLIES! Hope you enjoyed the last chapter of this topic! Again! Ty to Gamingmittens  for giving this idea and this the end of Luffy's mixed Emotions! There will be no more parts! Love you all!
---------
Again! Ty Darling, For this idea bc I had so much fun writing it!!! Love you <3