Late Night Talks

~Night~

Zoro and Sanji don't get along? Pfft, Yeah right. Well... Most times. Not too long ago they started having late-night talks with one another.

"You know, Mooshead your not all that bad." Sanji shrugged. "Same to you." Zoro agreed.

"By the way, I got a question," Zoro added. "Shoot," Sanji replied. "When and why did you and Usopp start dating?" He asked.

Sanji blushed. "Well, it started back at sabaody. After 2 years, let's just say, Usopp started to, ahem... act differently around me. He would give me gifts randomly, he would compliment me from time to time, and let's say I started to fall for him and I asked him out and that's that. What about you Mosshead?" Sanji added.

"Well, you guys are pretty much stalkers and saw the whole kissing thing and how I fell for him? Well this was way back after 3 days of knowing him, I couldn't help but fall in love with his personality than the two years had gone by and I- wow his body had changed so much and I guess I felt awkward around and couldn't smiling, after all, that I really missed him and then all this happened and now we're together. I love the guy." Zoro said in one go, smiling.

"Aww, look at Mosshead! Head over heels in love with Luffy! That is so cuuute~" Sanji teased. "Haha, same goes for you with Usopp," Zoro added. "You're not all that bad, Sanji," Zoro added.

Sanji stopped laughing and looked over at Zoro.  "You... Called me by my name... My actual name! Haha! I got Zoro to use my actual name!" Sanji said, feeling victorious.  Zoro laughed. "You look like an idiot Eyebrows!" Zoro said. "Oh shut it, don't act like you didn't just say Sanji a few minutes ago!" Sanji shouted.

"I don't recall, any proof?" Zoro said. "Oh, fuck you!" Sanji yelled.

~Girls Room~

Nami laughed. "They get along very well when everyone isn't around. Nami said. "They do," Robin added. Nami was snuggled into Robin's chest as Robin stroked Nami's hair. This was usually how Nami started to sleep. It was easier and calmer this way. Plus, Robin would always hum a little song and she's warm. Nami... Liked her.

~Next Chapter Probably Tomorrow~