Perfect Now

A/N: I've gotten things saying that my story is very fast paced, I know it is but it has to do with the story line. 

Just trust me on this. 

I also really love this chapter.

<3

❖❖❖❖❖❖

Sydney's POV

I woke up with a strong arm wrapped around me. It took me a couple seconds to remember what happened last night, but once I did remember, a smile immediately grew on my face. I decided to roll over so I could be facing Harry while I let him sleep.

When I got situated under his arm, facing him, I brushed a couple pieces of loose hair out of his face and kept my hand firmly placed on his temple. His cheek was all smushed up against the pillow, with his mouth slightly parted. The position he was in right now, reminded me of the morning after Jude's back to school party when I walked into my room and he was still half asleep. I could hear the faint sound of snores escaping his mouth. I leaned forward a little and placed a delicate kiss on his lips and went back to my original position.

I shut my eyes for a little bit before I heard Harry whisper,

"You know it's creepy to stare while I'm asleep."

I chuckle a bit and whisper back,

"I can't help it, you're too pretty to not look at."

"I could say the same about you." He replies back to me. I feel the bed shift and I open my eyes to see him on his back. I shift up and lay my head down on his chest. I could hear the rhythm of his heartbeat, mixed with his light breaths. His hand comes up to my head and runs his fingers through my hair again.

"What do you want to do today?" He asks me.

"Is staying right here an option?" I ask him.

"Yes, but we have to get up to eat in a bit." He replies back to me.

"Do you want to go to Dante's?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I could eat their pancakes again." He murmurs.

"When do you want to go?" I ask him while sitting up on the bed. He immediately pulls me back down to his chest, and I chuckle at his actions.

"We can go in a little," He begins to say, before pecking a kiss on the top of my head, "I want to stay here for a little."

"I can agree with that." I tell him. We continue to lay there for another twenty minutes before I decide to get up.

"Where are you going?" Harry whines.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I tell him.

"Oh, well hurry back." He replies back to me. I get up off of the bed and walk into his bathroom. I immediately see his shower that is big enough that it could fit at least three people. I quickly do what I need to do and wash my hands and walk back out into his room.

I see Harry sitting up on the headboard, playing on his phone and I decide to sit on his lap. I lift my leg over his waist and place myself down.

"What's this for?" He asks me while placing his phone down on the nightstand.

"Do to this." I say before leaning in a giving him a kiss. He places his hands on my lower back to help steady me. I bring my hands up to cup his face, as he deepens the kiss further. I feel his hands come up to my shirt again but this time we are interrupted by his door opening.