Windowsill

A/N: Well hello there :)

Happy holidays to everyone that celebrates something!

This is part one of a two part update.

This'll be my first double update.

I was rushing these chapters and the next few because I was trying to get out the next few chapters before Christmas because I have a surprise, but we'll have to see if I finish them in time for Christmas.

I don't have anything else to say except I have you enjoy the double update! :) 

❖❖❖❖❖❖

Harry's POV

"Can I make you feel good?" I ask her while pulling the car over.

"What?" I hear her ask me.

"I said," I mumbled as I reached over to her seatbelt and undo it for her. "Can I make you feel good?"

My body is now completely facing hers as we are both still sitting in our own seats.

I flick my eyes down from hers, onto her lips, back onto her eyes.

Her mouth was slightly opened, breathing softly through her mouth, begging for my lips.

"Please?" I ask her.

She continues to look at me through her eyelashes.

There is a couple of seconds of silence before she launches herself over the enter console, attaching her lips to my own. I slip my hand onto the back of her head, gripping her hair tightly and pulling her closer to me.

She lifts her leg over the console, and places both legs on either side of my hips. She wraps her arms around the top of my neck in order to stabilize herself, never disconnecting our lips from one another..

I hear a small moan come from her mouth, which instantly gets me hard. In chances to give myself a bit of relief, I press my knee a bit harder against Sydney's core.

"Oh shit." I hear a breathy moan come from her.

"Baby likes that?" I hummed.

"Yes." She replies, barely letting me finish my sentence.

I continue to press up against her, slightly rubbing her clit with my knee through the thin material of her jeans. I see her face wanting more so I dip my head down in the crook of her neck and begin lightly sucking on it.

I hear another soft moan, more like a whimper come from her. I curve my lips into a smile, knowing all I'm doing to please her, is letting her please herself on my knee.

"You wanna ride my thigh baby?" I ask her, earning a nod from her. She lifts her hips up from my knee, letting my hands travel down from her sides to the top of her pants.

Thank god she was wearing sweatpants and nothing else, at least it was easy to slip off of her.

I grip the top of her pants and begin sliding them down over her ass, down to the backs of her thighs. She positions herself over the steering wheel, allowing more access below her to get the pants off of her.

Finally getting the pants off her after a bit of struggling, I roll the leg of my shorts up a bit more and she places herself down onto my thigh.

I can feel how soaked she was through her underwear, wanting to be inside of her but stopping myself so I can make sure she gets what she deserves.