Something Great

A/N: My space bar was spasming while writing this chapter so sorry if there is weird spacing in between some words. That's why.

This chapter contains talks of suicide. Please skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable with this topic. 

My DM's are always open if you need some to talk too, rant too, anything. Or if you just want a friend, I'm always here. I know sometimes it's easier to rant or talk to someone you don't personally know so I'm always here just incase you need it.

I love you all xoxo <33

❖❖❖❖❖❖

Harry's POV

Earlier that day

I will admit hearing Sydney tell Niall that she was with Allison instead of me kind of hurt a little, but I decided to let it go because I knew she ha a good reason for it and she'll tell me if she wants to. I decided to reach my hand over and place it on top of her thigh, and she laces her own fingers within mine.

"Where are you taking us?" I hear Sydney ask me from the passenger's seat. I take a couple seconds before responding to her with,

"It's a surprise."

"I don't like that smirk." She replies back to me. I pull onto a dirt road that was off of the main road and see Sydney's face turn up into confusion. I shift the gear into park and begin to get out of the car and walk over to open the door for Sydney. While she started walking down the path, I dug through the trunk and pulled out a blanket. I turned away from the car and started jogging towards her to catchup. I catchup to her and take ahold of her hand. I lead her further down the path, towards the spot I wanted to take her to.

"What is this?" She asks me. I don't respond and see her getting even more confused.

"Are you bringing me out here to kill me?" She asks me. I let out a little chuckle and reply back to her with,

"No, I couldn't imagine killing you."

"Well that's good." She murmurs. I continued leading her down the path, heading towards a spot of the field with no flowers, underneath a tree. I let go of her hand and jog over underneath the tree and place the blanket down and then jog back over to Sydney and bring her to sit on the blanket.

"What is this?" She asks me again.

"It's a flower field, love." I say back to her.

"No shit, I meant what is this, for?" She questions me further. I take a couple second once more before responding with,

"Oh, this? Well, I figured it would be nice to come out here, the two of us."

"Why?" She asks extending the pronunciation.

"Because we can." I reply back to her.

We continue to sit there in silence and Sydney decides to scoot down a bit and lay her head in my lap. I bring my hand up and tart to run my fingers through her hair. I lean down and places a light kiss on top of her forehead.

When Sydney said she wanted to spend more time with me, I didn't know what she meant. I thought she meant as friends for now, but when she asked to come back to my house, I knew I couldn't say no to her. I knew it would be hard to say no to her.

I didn't want to rush our friendship, relationship, whatever you would call it. I wanted us to take our time, and I think we were going at a good pace.