Pluto Projector

A/N: Hi loves!

Warning: This chapter contains topics of drug usage and drug addiction. If any f these topics makes you uncomfortable, PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER!

I'm always here if you need someone to talk to or just rant to.

❖❖❖❖❖❖

NIALLS POV

2 weeks later

It's my mom's birthday today.

I walked into Sydney's room this morning to see if she was coming to visit out mom with me today.

"I was wondering if you are coming with me to mom's grave today?" I ask her.

I see her head tilt down and then hear sniffles coming from her.

"Syd, I didn't mean to make you cry." I say to her while scooting closer to her and wrapping my arms around her.

"No, you didn't. It's just I miss her." She replies back to me.

"I do too." I say, continuing to hug her and comfort her.

We sit there in silence for a couple minutes, only hearing our sniffles through the air. Sydney lifts her head off my shoulder and wipes her eyes with the sleeves of the sweater she was wearing, since it started to get chillier outside.

"Um, I was gonna see if Harry would drive me and come with me to see her." Sydney responds.

"Okay, I'll see you later then." I say while standing up off of her bed, ad leaning down to place a kiss on the top of her head.

Today at school was the longest one ever. All of our close friends knew what today was, so they all knew to to bring to much attention to it.

I'm not sure if Harry knew what today was, but I saw him comforting her when she was crying.

After school, Amanda and I decided to go straight to the cemetery, but before we did, I stopped and bought some flowers for my mom.

Daffodils, her favorite.

The car ride was about twenty minutes from the school, and it was only filled with silence. I never knew silence could be so loud, but I learned that very quickly.

Once we arrived at the cemetery, I helped Amanda out of the car and grabbed her hand and lead her to the grave we were her to visit.

"Hey." I hear Amanda whisper, keeping quiet in respect to the others here.

"Hi." I say back to her with a smile.

"You okay?" She asks me.

"Mhm, yeah, I'm good." I answer her.

I mean no, I wasn't good. But I didn't want to worry her, she means too much to me to do that to her.

We walk for another minute or two until we got to my mom's grave. At this point tears started to form in my eyes, and I let a small sniffle out.

"Do you want me to give you some privacy?" Amanda asks me, reaching her hand up to my face and cupping it right on my cheek. I bring my own hand up on-top of hers and nuzzle my face into her hand.

"Um, yeah. Just for a couple minutes, please." I say to her. She goes up on her tiptoes and connects our lips for a second, then murmurs an "I love you" before walking off in the opposite direction.