In Luv With U

A/N: Hello my loves! It's been an EXTREMELY long time! 

I don't have much to say right now so hope you enjoy the chapter! 

❖❖❖❖❖❖

Harry's POV

"Syd?" I say opening the door, finally home from work.

"Baby?" I call out after not hearing a response from her. I walk further into our house when I hear a faint voice coming from the bedroom.

"Where's daddy?" I hear my daughter ask.

"Daddy will be home any minute." Sydney responds.

"Actually daddy is right here." I say walking into my daughters bedroom.

"Daddy!" The little one calls out before running away from her mother who is trying to dress her for our planned dinner tonight.

"Hi baby girl." I exclaim while bending down to bring her into my arms.

"Mattie, can you please come over here so I can help get you dressed, and then you and daddy can play while mommy gets ready?" Sydney asks the four-year-old in my arms.

"Fine." Mattie says with a pout forming on her. I place her down onto the ground and she runs back over to her mother, who continues to get Mattie dressed.

"How was your day baby?" Sydney looks over and asks me.

"It was really good, we had a couple mishaps with the memory card in the camera not saving some photos we tried to take but figured it out." I explain to her.

"How was the graduation you had to do?" Sydney continues the questions.

"It was pretty good, reminded me of when we graduated. Exhausted seniors finally glad to be over high school, some with a plan of what they were about to do, and sone that had no clue." I say, remembering how we were on our graduation day.

We both were so excited to be done high school, excited to be going to the same college. I was so nervous because later that day at the dinner we had planned with our friends and their family, I had planned to propose to Sydney.

I thought since we had been only dating for a year, it was too short of a time to propose, but I talked to my parents and other married couples, and they all said the same thing, "If I loved Sydney that much and was ready for the commitment, its not too early."

"Oh lord, that was like ten years ago. Why did time go by so quickly?" Sydney says.

"Well it really went by once we had this little one." I say while walking over to Mattie and rubbing her head, making her hair messy and hearing her little laugh come from her.

"Yeah, I can't believe how quickly she's growing up, I remember being in the hospital yelling at you to get her out of me, like it was yesterday." Sydney says and I let out a light chuckle.

"How was your day baby?" I ask Sydney.

"It was good, we got some new books in at the shop and a school called to ask if they could come for a small field trip." She says to me.

"That's fun. I was thinking maybe after dinner we coul-"

"Mommyyyy!" Mattie whines, interrupting me.

"Yes, pretty girl?" Sydney says while looking into Mattie's eyes.

"I don't wanna wear a dress!" Mattie exclaims.