Little Talks

A/N:

Heyyyy!!!!!

So it has been A MINUTE. 

I've been doing a lot of things in my personal life that has taken a lot of time up that I usually would have used for writing. 

But. the good news is now that I have off of my sports until beginning of January, so I'll be able to have more time writing!

Anyways, I won't bore you any longer. 

Here's is the new chapter!

Hope you enjoy! <3

❖❖❖❖❖❖

Sydney's POV

Visiting my mother's grave was always a tough thing for me to do, especially since I haven't visited her for 5 years.

I haven't wanted to visit her because I feel like I have let her down in some way. I feel like she would be disappointed in me because of how I've turned out.

So I asked Niall if he wanted to come with me, and unfortunately he said he was going with Amanda. He did say I could join them, but I decided to ask Harry if he wanted to come with me this time..

Three days ago

"Hey." I say to him as we walk hand in hand towards the school building.

"What's up?" He responds to me.

"Um, so, I was wondering if you would like to come with me to visit my mom for her birthday." I ask him before I bite my lip as a bad coping mechanism.

There was a couple seconds of silence, with the racing thoughts in my head of him saying no.

Thankfully, his voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Yeah, definitely."

I don't respond to him, but instead lightly squeeze his hand, to which he squeezes back, and rest my head on his shoulder.

Three Days Later

Walking through the cemetery was always my least favorite thing to do.

Seeing everyone that had unfortunately passed away, always tugged at my heart in a way that was hurtful.

Thinking about all of the families that had lost close loved ones.

Friends that lost friends.

Visiting always brought my mood down. Especially when visiting my mother.

I'm not saying I hated visiting her, I just don't like thinking about what might have happened if she has never died.

Niall and I wouldn't be in foster care.

I wouldn't have dealt with drugs and alcohol.

We wouldn't have met our friends we rely on.

And I wouldn't have met Harry.

Sometimes though, I do wish everything went back to the way it was.

Walking down the rows of graves was heart tugging, but at least I had a hand to hold this time, I never had one to hold, not even Niall's.