Sparks

A/N:

This is part two of the double update :)

Play song at the beginning of chapter, just let in repeat for the whole chapter

Warning: This chapter contains topics of  drug abuse and suicidal thoughts. If any of these topics make you uncomfortable, please skip this chapter. <3

My DM's are always open if you need some to talk too, rant too, anything. Or if you just want a friend, I'm always here. I know sometimes it's easier to rant or talk to someone you don't personally know so I'm always here just incase you need it.

❖❖❖❖❖❖

Sydney's Pov

Laying squished against his chest, in the backseat of his car was definitely one of the better parts of my week.

My temple pressed against his shirt, rolled up a little, hearing his faint heartbeat from underneath the thin material.

His hand running slowly up and down my back, earning chills on my arms and neck.

The faint noise of music coming from the radio, added to the serotonin I feel at this moment.

"Did I drive you away?

I know what you'll say

You say, "Oh, sing one you know"

I felt safe here.

I felt safe in this car.

I felt safe with tight arms wrapped around me.

I felt safe with Harry.

It's something I haven't felt in a long time.

Safety.

My whole life had been chaos, between my dad leaving, my mom dying and foster care, I had never felt like I could ever trust someone.

I felt like I couldn't trust anyone in foster care, not even Niall.

I felt like everytime I told one of the other kids in the home something, they would go and tell the foster parents.

Don't get me wrong, the foster parents were as nice as they could be, but sometimes I didn't want anyone helping me, I just needed someone to rant to.

I remember the last time I told one of the kids something.

It was a pretty rough day for me.

I had felt mentally drained and all I wanted was to take a pill.

I had spent all that day trying to find something in my belongings, anything.

A pill

A needle

A bottle

Anything

I found nothing but my clothes and shoes when I finished searching everything.

I had trashed my whole room, just to find one small little thing.

When I realized I wasn't finding anything and was coming up dry, I started throwing things around, trying to find some sort of high from destroying things.