Chapter Three:

Jacks POV
The kiss was amazing and after the cops gave up we ran back to the car and sped home. I took her back to my place with me since it was only 3:00. All the guys were there to watch shawn preform tomorrow, Johnson, Nash, Cam, Taylor, Sammy, and Mahogany. And of course, shawn and joey. We were walking up to the door and I grabbed her hand, she looked at me and smiled, so did I.
"Hey, guys were here." we greeted all the guys.
"So, we're have you to been." Cam said.
"Ah, the usual running from the cops." I said and cam laughed thinking I was joking.
"So shawn did you guys break anymore of my furniture." I questioned.
"Actually..." Shawn said looking towards the kitchen. We're there was nothing broken.
"Ah, man. my mom liked that cup." I joked.
"Hey, let's play truth or dare." Nash said and everyone agreed.
***skip to the game***
Jerilyn's POV
"Nash, truth or dare" Johnson said
"Truth."
"Wuss." Cam said.
"Ok, is it true that you sleep naked?" Johnson asked.
"What kind of sick question is that?" Nash exclaimed.
"Is it true?"
".....Yes." everyone ewwwed. "Ok. Cam. Truth or dare?" Nash questioned.
"Dare, duh."
"I dare you to.... kiss Matts cheek and tell him you think he's sexy." Nash whispered to Cam. Cam sighed and did as he was told.
"Ewwwww what was that for?!?!!" Matt shouted.
"It was a dare!" Cam shouted back.
"Ok. Matt truth or dare?" Cam asked.
"Truth."
"Umm confess your love for Taco Bell." Matt confessed and when he finished he had real tears in his eyes.
"Taylor, I dare you to put on a blindfold and slow dance with a player and try to guess who it is just by touch."
"Don't I get an option?" Taylor asked.
"No, your too much of a daredevil." Matt said.
"True." Taylor said and pulled his bandanna over his eyes, went around the living room and picked shawn. They started slow dancing and right away Taylor said. "Its shawn his hands are huge." And everyone laughed.
"Ok. Joey truth or dare?" Taylor asked.
"Dare. As always."
"I dare you to straddle shawn and make out for twenty seconds."
"In front of everyone?"
"Of course where else."
"Shit." Joey said as she walked over to the recliner were shawn was sitting. And straddled him.
"Come ere baby." shawn said in a fake southern accent. She followed through with the dare and now it's joeys turn.
"Mahogany, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"Call Jacob and confess your feelings for him."
"Ooh. k."
*phone convo*
M: Hey, Jacob what's up?
J: not much
M: I've been dying to tell you that I love you for so long
J: I already knew that
M: we'll do you like me
J: I thought you already knew that
M: I have another confession
J: What is it?
M: I'm with all the guys in Omaha and Joey dared me to call you
J: Why would Joey do that?
M: Because shes stupid
J: Yeah we'll this is awkward
M: Life is awkward. See ya Jake.
*end of convo*
She hung up before he could say anything. Smart girl.
"Sammy, if you could be a girl for one day what would you do."
"I would get my hair and nails done. Put on a dress. Attempt to walk in high heels. And put on a pound of make up to see how it feels." he said and everyone laughed.
"Jack Gilinsky I know you'll say dare so I dare you to call your crush and tell them they're sexy or hot." Immediately i got jealous I mean I don't know why but I did.
"Ok. I never turn down a dare." he takes out his phone and about 4 seconds later MY phone starts buzzing. Being me I'm stupid and pick it up and ansewer it.
"Hey Jerilyn." he's stupid I'm sitting right next to him.
"Yeah jack." I said playing along. I know I'm blushing so hard right know.
"You're really really sexy. And I think your so hot. Your amazing." He took the phone from his ear and looked me dead in the eye and so did I. "Truth is Jerilyn your my crush." He kept eye contact "Shawn truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Do you think she likes me back?"
"Yes, I do. Jerilyn truth or dare?"
"Truth." I said in a trance from the heavenly eye contact that jack never broke.
"Is jack your crush too?"
"Yes, he is. Johnson truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Do you think he should kiss me right now?"
"Yes, I do." At that jack crashed his perfect lips onto mine and we had the perfect kiss. I pulled away because all these people are staring at us. Everyone's mouth was wide open but Joey and Mahogany were crying at how romantic that was. I think I'm really falling in love with this boy.
"Jerilyn will you be my girlfriend?"
"Of course." I said kissing him quickly again. I'm sure of it I love him.