Chapter Five:

****WARNING STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT VIEWER DESCRESION ADVISED****

*A month later*

Jerilyn's POV

Jack and I's relationship has gotten more serious (in the good way)

Right now I'm by myself in the house getting ready to go over to jacks place to hang out. For some reason I'm really excited for it.
I get in my car and arrive at the jack's appartment. I knock on the door almost immediently Jack G opens the door. He pulls me into the house, shuts the door and pushes me up against the wall. He crashes his gperfect lips onto mine and kisses me hard. Pinning my wrists to the wall I was at his will completely. I jump wrapping my legs around his waist and he places his hands on my ass. He starts to move his soft lips up and down my neck and exposed chest, he whispers in my ear.
"I want you so bad right now..."
"If you want me take me..."
Progressively we make our way up stairs not breaking the very intense make out session. He pushes me down onto the bed and slowly crept his rough hands up my shirt and unhooks my bra. I reach down for his belt buckle and unbuckle it. I threw his belt somewhere in the room and he pulls off my shirt in one swift movement. In turn I pull off his. While we were both lost staring at each other he unbuttons my jeans and slips them off along with my underware. I pull of his shorts revealing his massive boner.
He helps me slip off his boxers and he placed his erection near my entrance he slid himself in and out of me at a consistent pace until our moans were in one sync. Once he finished he layed me down and started kissing my stomach up to my chest leaving small hickeys. He flips us around while still in me, to were I'm on top. I brought my hands to his chest and outlined his abs until he came. Soon enough I couldn't hold it in any longer, I came too and I was screaming for him.

We heard the front door shut. It was Johnson and I think he heard us.
"Oh shit!" Jack and I said at the same time.
"HEY WHAT THE FUCK YALL DOING UP THERE!" Johnson screamed from downstairs. I grabbed the first thing I could find which was jacks shirt and headed into the bathroom. I slipped on the shirt and found a pair of jacks sweat pants to look sorta casual. I also put my VERY tangled hair in a VERY messy bun. I only think to myself
'This really happened I just had sex with my boyfriend jack gilinsky. it's not like he took my viginity but it's like the first time.
Jack G. POV
I found my shorts somewhere and quickly slipped them on before I rushed down the stairs to greet Johnson. Jerilyn went into the bathroom somewhere but Johnson knows every detail of my life including who when and were on every girl I've slept with.
"Hey man what's up?" I said
"Don't play games with me I know what you were doing, or should I say who you were doing."
"We'll man you've caught me. And I thought you wouldn't be home till this evening."
"We'll I'm here. Unfortunately. Were is Jerilyn."
"I don't know..." I said looking at my feet turning red.
"We'll find her. Don't make her feel awkward, tell her I don't know what's going on."
I walked upstairs to Jerilyn.