Chapter Eight:

Jerilyns POV

I wake up at around 9:30 in the morning. What the fuck. I never wake up this early but I can't go back to sleep so I might as well eat.

"Good morning, sweetheart!" My father greets me in the most annoying cheerful voice. I mean who's cheerful this early.

"So, this boy friend of yours... Jack right?" My mother questioned.

"Yeah, what about him?" I replied.

"Well, why don't you bring him over for dinner tomorrow night."

"I don't think he would want to." I true to avoid an awkward situation.

"Come on honey. Of course he would."

"I'll ask him." I replied grabbing the box of cereal and going back upstairs.
I decided to just watch tv and avoid asking jack.

Half an hour later theres a thump at my window so I look out and there's jack. It really doesn't surprise me that he would show up like this.

"Jack what the fuck are you doing here!?"

"I had to see you. I missed you so fucking bad."

"Well how are you thinking of getting in."

"Well I thought I'd just... well...you know... fuck...I didn't think this through."

"No you didnt." He starts to climb the tree beside my house.

"Shit, Jack you scared me. I thought you were gonna fall!"

"Sorry babe." He lays down on my bed and I lay next to him.

"So, what's up?" He questions turning his head to look me in the eye.

"Well my parents want you to come over for dinner tomorrow night."

"Alright! Meeting the parents!"

"It's not that glamorous. My parents are horrible."

"I'll manage."

*the next day*

Jack will be here at 6 and its almost 5:30 so I better get dressed. I put on a teal sundress and teal sandals to match. I hear the doorbell ring and I run downstairs beating my dad.

"Hey!" Jack greets me with an anxious smile. I pull him into a hug and l whisper into his chest.

"Don't be nervous. Be yourself."

"You must be jack." my dad said coming to the door holding his hand out to shake.

"Yes, sir." jack replied shaking his hand.

"Let's just get something strait. I know people who have been to prison and that aren't afraid to go back. You hurt my daughter and I might just have to give them a call." Dad threatened.

"I understand sir. And I'd never hurt your daughter."

"So, let's eat." I tried to avoid more awkwardness.

"Oh you must be jack. I'm Carolyn. Call me Carolyn." Mom spoke. And shook his hand.

"So, Carolyn, what are we having?"jack replied.

"Jerilyn's favorite, spaghetti."

"Chinese is my favorite." I mumbled to were only jack can hear.

Since my older brother is at college in California and my younger siblings are spending time with my grandparents, jacks already met everyone. Dinner was silent until my dad decided to break it.

"So, have you 2 had sex?" Shit. Why would he do that.

"Dad! That's none of your business!"

"It is when it's my daughter! And have you?!"

"Sir, with all do respect, I honestly can't say we haven't." jack stated and immediently regretted it. Dad stood up he was furious.

"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU TOOK MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER'S VIRGINITY!!!"

"Dad. He didn't take it." I tried to make things better on jack.

"THEN WHO IN HELL DID!!!"

"Robbie."

"YOU TOLD ME HE WAS GAY!"

"I lied."

"GET OUT!"

"What?"

"YOU HEARD ME. YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES TO PACK!"

"YOU CANT DO THIS TO HER!" Jack spoke up in my defence. I started to cry.

"I JUST DID! YOUR 30 MINUTES HAVE ALREADY STARTED!"