Chapter Thirteen:

Jerilyns POV

*a few hours later*

Jessie and I are getting ready for the party. She's taking a shower as I straightened my hair. I went to my closet and picked out my clothes. I decided on a black miniskirt and red corsete top. I slipped on my black steletos and Jessie and I went downstairs to meet the boys.

"Wow! Babe I don't think I can let you go around other guys wearing that!" Gilinsky said wide eyed.

"Oh please, you'll get it later." I whispered in his ear, causing him to squirm. I love teasing him.

We arrived at the party, as soon as we walked in there was an overwhelming smell of weed. Automatically all the boys go in a separate room to smoke. I don't care if he gets high as long as he doesn't fuck up. Jess and I walk over to the bar and got our drinks then we went to dance.

After we were dancing for a few songs someone came up from behind me and started to grind my hips into there's. I turn around imediently and see that it's a boy with dark hair. And I have to admit he was attractive.

"Hey, I'm Ethan. Dolan." He said breaking my stair at his attractive arm muscles.

"I have a boyfriend." is all I could manage to say.

"And I have a math test." he replied confusing me.

"So what?"

"Oh, I thought we were naming all the things we could cheat on." I started to walk back to the bar away from him.

"He wait babe, how bout I give you my number and if things don't work out with this boyfriend of yours you give me a call." he said winking. He handed me a piece of paper and I tucked it into my bust. I might need it or something.

I sat at the bar and drank until I knew I was drunk. I hope Johnson does as he's told and not get to high caus he's our driver. Johnson came up behind me.

"We're leaving now Jerilyn."

"Ok I'll go get Gilinsky." I said getting up and going upstairs. I figured he has crashed upstairs in one of the rooms. The first room I opened the door I saw jack. He was fucking another girl.

"Jerilyn I can explain!" He said getting up and chasing after me. I rushed out of the house. I did the first thing that came to mind.

"Hey, Ethan?"

"I knew you'd call."