Chapter One:

My name is Jerilyn and I just moved to Omaha, Nebraska with my mom, dad, older brother Chris and a my twin younger brother and sister Colton and Brooke. I'm 18 years old and starting my senior year of high school tomorrow and I'm really nervous.

***next morning***

I checked my self in the mirror one last time to make sure I looked okay I was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a red loose tank top and black vans. And I had my long brown hair in loose curls and I actually looked really good. I went downstairs and said goodbye to my parents and siblings and they all wished me good luck and I walked out the door and got in my white Chevy Malibu. I plugged in my phone to my aux cord and started singing along to my favorite song Like That by jack and jack. Once the song was over I pulled in to the school, perfect timing right. I got in and got my information and went to class after class. As I was walking to lunch a short blonde girl starts walking next to me.
"Hi, I'm Desirea you must be new here." she said.
"I'm Jerilyn, but you can call me Jeri if you want."
"You wanna eat lunch with me and my friends?"
"Sure. That would be great."
After that me and Desirea got to know each other and I made friends with some of the other girls at lunch. I had a normal day at school and went home.

***one week later***
"Honey if you want money go out and get a job like I told you to." my mom said after I asked her for money caus Desirea and I are going to the movies to see The Duff we've both been dying to see it.

***at the movies***
"HELP WANTED, we both need job why don't we apply there is a lot of hot guys that come in here." Desirea said looking at the HELP WANTED sign.
"Sure lets fill out an application."
We filled out 2 of the applications they had and handed them to an attractive guy at the counter. We watched the movie it was awesome and went back to my house.
***2 days later***
The theater called yesterday and me and dez got the jobs! And we start today working concessions.

*
It's almost the end of our shift and this group of really hot guys walk in then once they get closer I realize who they were.
"OH MY GOD DEZ!!! ITS JACK GILINSKY, JACK JOHNSON, MATT ESPINOSA, SHAWN MENDES, NASH GRIER, AND CAMERON DALLAS!!!!" I scream-whispered to Desirea. I was freaking out but I didn't want it to show to them I'm freakin IN LOVE with Gilinsky. And there coming over here!
"Hey, what's your name baby." Matt said.
"I'm Jerilyn,"
"I'm Matt or you can just call me bæ."
"I know who you are, I know all you guys, from vine."
"I'm glad you know my work, babe." Matt said.
"So what do you guys want." I said Gilinsky hasn't taken his eyes off of me since he walked in.
"Do you have, whiskey?" Matt said.
"I'm afraid not, sir." I said playing along.
"We'll do you have........ORANGE JUICE!!!"
"Yes, we do." I said handing him a kids juice box. The rest of the guys and a girl I'm guessing is Shawn's girlfriend ordered.
"So, what are you guys watching?" I said.
"The Spongebob Movie. I'm really excited!" Nash said.
"We'll have fun guys."
"Wait why don't you watch with us?" Jack G. said.
"We'll my shift ends in a few minutes, why not, I get free tickets. Oh and this is my friend Desirea." They all cheered and I got out from behind the counter with des.
"So you know all the guys an this is Shawn's girlfriend Joey." Cam said. And I waved hey to Joey. We walked into the theater and I ended up sitting in between Jack G. and Des. Omg he's so hot.

Jack's POV
She's so attractive and sweet. She's sitting right there I should make a move. By the time I toughed up enough courage to ask for her number she gets up and heads to the bathroom. Damn.

Jerilyn POV
I really had to use the bathroom I've been working for 5 hours. When I got back Jacks arm was resting on my chair. I sat down like nothing was up and he kept his arm were it was the whole rest of the movie, but it Gilinsky so I didn't mind.

*after the movie*

Jacks POV

"Hey, Jerilyn if it's not asking too much...... could.... I ah..... maybe...... have your ....... number. " I finally chocked out.
"Of course Jack." she said with a smile. A wave of relief hit me.
"Here," she said handing me a napkin with her phone number on it.
"Thanks, I'll call you tomorrow."
"Great." she said with a smile, which made me grin like an idiot.
"We'll see ya."
"See ya."

Jerilyns POV

I'm so glad jack asked for my number. Id really love to see him again. We said goodbye to the rest of the guys, dropped Desirea off at her house and headed home. I can tell she's really out of place with these guys she's only heard about them from me and she doesn't like them much. Which I do not understand at all. I'm just excited about Jack and that's all I'm gonna think about for a while.