Chapter Seventeen:

Jerilyns POV

I felt a pair of soft gentle lips gently touch mine and I woke up. I saw jack gathering his stuff and people getting off the plane. I gathered my stuff too and we got off the plane.

"So we're meeting your parents here right?" I asked jack.

"Yeah their over here I see them." he took my hand and kissed it softly. My heart starts to race.

"Mom, dad!" Jack says walking towards them. he smiles very brightly while giving them both hugs., while I stood there behind them.

"This is Jerilyn" Jack mentioned.

"Hi" I waved nicely.

Katherine hugged me and then David did.

"Your prettier then Jack described." Katherine said nicely and I blushed softly. I glanced at jack and he was blushing too.

We walked through the airport to were the exit was and we left and headed over to David and Katherine's car.

In the car they asked me simple questions. Like about living with jack, how they fans take us, and his career. Nothing big.

When we got to the Gilinsky house, jack helped me get my bag out of the truck. When we walked in I was overwhelmed by a hug from Molly and Jack the same from Laura. I of course hugged back and was embraced again by Laura.

"Jack won't you show Jerilyn the guest room." David said from the kitchen. I was automatically confused because he knows that we live together.
Jack smiled and leaded me up the stairs.

There home wasn't huge but it wasn't small at the same time. It was very warm and cozy and it seemed like a great place to grow up.

Jack opened the door to the guest room. It was nice it had a bed and and a dresser and a small nightstand.

"I'm sorry, their really picky about sleeping in the same bed." Jack said nicely.

"It's ok, I can try to do without cuddling for one night." I replied, he pulled me in a hug and kissed my head softly. Then we walked down stairs for dinner.

*after dinner*

"Your really good for jack. He needs that, I'm sure you know he hasn't had it very good with girls in the past. He needs someone like you that supports him, and his career, and his fans. And you do that, he needs you Jerilyn." David said to me while jack was in the kitchen helping Katherine clean up.

"Thank you so much for saying that, I really need that. No I don't get as much hate as Madison got but it still gets to me you know." I replied.

"I understand completely."

A few hours later we go to our rooms and I get into my bed.

A few minutes after that jack comes threw the door.
"I missed you baby. I couldn't take it." he said whining.

"Oh, come here." I said and we cuddled for the rest of the night.