Chapter Four:

Jerilyn's POV
Today is Shawn's concert here in Omaha and the guys are gonna pick me up in about an hour. Since it's already noon.
I quickly got into the shower and left my hair natural, I put on my Shawn baseball shirt, some short shorts, and black converse. Desirae hasn't talked to me since our fight the other day and I'm dreading going to school tomorrow. I hear Jack pull up with Sammy, Johnson and Mahogany. I run out to his jeep and climb in the passenger side.
"Hey baby, wow..... you look great!" Jack said wide eyed.
"You don't look to bad yourself." I replied leaning in for a kiss. He kissed me sloppily and pulled out of my driveway. We had conversations between the 5 of us until we pulled up to the concert an hour later.
"So where are we meeting Matt Nash and Cam?" I asked.
"Somewhere in parking lot A." Jack replied pulling up next to there car. "Hey, were here." Jack yelled to the guys. We all got out of our cars and walked in and found our seats.
"So guys how many more minutes till show time?" Jack asked.
"About 3 minutes till opening act." Cam said.
"Ok. I'm going to the bathroom." Jack yelled walking off.

Jacks POV
What Jerilyn doesn't know is I have a big surprise for her and she's really gonna love it I'm gonna announce our relationship to the fans. Someone hands me a mic and I head on the stage. The fans start to scream.
"Alright y'all know who I am... But tonight I'm actually not here to preform..." I herd disappointment in the crowd at the last part. I got a confused look from Jerilyn.
"It's ok caus I have a big announcement... there is a very important girl here tonight... her name is Jerilyn." I looked up only to see her start to cry. I pointed to her and continued.
"We are now officially, in a relationship...." there were loud boos and some cheers, when I did this I knew Jerilyn would get hate but it's worth it. I know we just met like 3 days ago but, I feel like I've known her my whole life. It's not like me to be in a relationship with someone I just met, shit it's not like me to be in a relationship at all... I had the biggest smile on my face as I went up to her.
"Jack your so sweet, I absolutely love what you just did." she said hugging me tight, still in tears.
"Baby, anything for you. But I know it's fast and this all happend really fast and you know your gonna get so much hate for this..."
"It's ok. Your worth it."

***after the concert***
Jerilyn's POV
Omg. What Jack did killed me at how sweets he is. Right know we're all in Shawn's dressing room and all the guys are here with us. And it's really awkward. Me Gilinsky are sitting on the couch and Cam came to sat down next to me. He's actually sitting closer to me than Jack is, and I know Jack can tell. The awkward silence between us 3 breaks when my phone buzzes.

*
Jack:
Cam is pretty friendly over there!
Jerilyn:
Kinda but baby u no I'm yours
Jack:
Still don't like it!
Jerilyn:
Wow jealous much
*
With that I put my phone back in my pocket. I got up and went to get a drink out of the mini fridge. I grabbed me and jack both a Pepsi and sat down but this time I sat on jacks lap. Maybe cam will get the hint now. You'd think this would be more awkward then before but it's actually only for cam.