Chapter Nine:

Jacks POV

I can't believe any parent could do this to a child. Sure she's 18 and I know she was thinking of looking for an apartment but not now, not this way. Right now I'm helping her pack since she only has half an hour. I help her empty her closet into some suitcases as tears run down her face.

"You can come live with me. I mean I was gonna ask you anyway, but your not gonna be out on the street."

"Thanks Jack. That means so much right now, coming from someone I've only known for three months."

"You know it feels like we've known each other our whole lives."

"Our relationship has really progressed.....obviously" she begins to sob but not stop packing.

I walked up to her and gave her a really big hug. She of course hugged back and we just stood there for a second.

"It's okay" I whispered, while kissing her head.

"Thank you" she answered.

"For what?" I chuckled.

"For not leaving me.For not leaving when my parents were rude to you. For sticking with me these few months"

"I was never going to leave in the first place" I joked making her laugh. I whipe away the tears from under her eyes with my thumb.

We continue to pack until her dad screams from downstairs.

"JERILYN TIMES UP GET YOUR SLUTTY ASS OUTTA MY HOUSE!!"

We gather up the bags and go down the stairs.

"So dad, mom, I guess this is goodbye." She said starting to cry again. I rub my free hand up and down her lower back.

"No goodbyes just get out." her dad says very rudely.

I walk out of the house very casually then slam the door. We just stood there for a second outside of her house. I take my coat of and wrap it around her shoulders. She then slide her arms in. I helped her into my jeep and we drove to mine and jacks house, she was balling the intire time. I tried to comfort her but it didn't work, she way to upset.

We walked into the living room and I gave her one of my t-shirts to wear. she just slips her dress of and changes in front of me, she looked totally hot but still crying.

"Listen, I'm not going to me one of those shitty boyfriends that just say 'it's gonna be ok' when your this upset. But I do know that no matter what happens with your parents I'm still here." I said sitting next to her on the couch. She smiled and snuggled her head in my chest, and we just layed there until we both fell asleep.