Chapter Twelve:

Jerilyns POV

"Jack, Jerilyn to my office. Now!" He repeated.

"What for Paul?" Jack replied arrogantly.

"No kissing or singing on campass."

"There's no rule against that."

"You want a bet, Jack."

"I'll take you up on that, Paul. But remember I don't go to school here anymore." Jack replied smirking.
We walked into my principals office and sat down in the chairs in front of his desk.

"So, Jack I understand your 'in love' but don't you think four years of you being in my office EVERY day is enough."

"Your the one that called me in here Paul."

"Well get out of here then the both of you. Go. Never come back. Gilinsky. Jerilyn go to class."

*a few hours later*

After I got out of school I went back to the jacks house and Sammy and Nate are coming over later to hangout.

I unlocked the door and went in to the house. Sammy and Nate were already there. I sat inbetween Jack G and Nate. Jessie was there too with Johnson.

"Hey Jerilyn my dick is so long it goes all the way from A to Z." Sammy said trying to be the fuck-boy he is.

"Oh great your a fucking keyboard."

"Were you born on the side of the road caus that's were accidents happen."

"I'm sorry to say but your birth certificate was an apology letter from the condom factory." I snapped.

"Not saying your a whore but if your vagina was a video game it would be rated E for everyone."

"Every time I see your face my middle finger gets a boner." I said stumping him.

"Nice to see you again Jerilyn." He replied opening his arms.

"You to Sam. Love ya." I said falling into his chest and sitting in his arms.

"Love you too." he replied.

"Your still the fuck-boy I've ever met besides Gilinsky over there." I said winking.

"I know." he said smiling.

"There's a party tonight we should go." Nate spoke up over our stupidness.

{a/n}

Sorry another filler chapter and please comment any criticism or ideas you have for me😋.