Sorta Chapter 15: The End

Hey guys. Sooo I'm sorry but I'm not continuing this story. I've lost motivation to write it. However, I don't want to leave you guys on a cliffhanger. Sooo I'm going to give a basic summary of what happened to each character.

Ivan:

The cousins pick up Ravis and Eduard. They talk a little awkwardly while they drive to his sisters house. They hug and cry and Ivan explains where he's been and why. His sisters and cousins feel terrible and make it up to him. A few months later Ivan is happily living in an apartment with Alfred.

Lovino:

Once he got back to the Vargas mansion, his brothers and grandfather practically doted on him. Antonio asked him to be his boyfriend again and he says yes. A few months later, the two live in a lush apartment together, happily engaged. Oh and Feli and Ludwig finally got married. Lovino told Ludwig that if he hurts Feli, he'll turn Ludwig into french fries.

Alfred:

Alfred and Arthur finally made amends and he was able to ask why Francis was over at Arthur's house. Arthur said it was because the two were back together. Not married, just together. The F.A.C.E family lived together for a few months before Mattie went back to his apartment and Alfred moved in with Ivan. Once Arthur met Ivan for the first time and realized it was the guy from his coffee shop, he was not pleased. He probably would've strangled Ivan had it not been for Francis holding Arthur back. Alfred thought it was the funniest thing.

Emil:

Emil probably would have been locked in his bedroom for the rest of his life had it not been for Matthias basically pulling Lukas back. A good thing he did too because if Lukas had his way, he wouldn't have gotten to enroll into high school nor would he have gotten a hot Chinese boyfriend with like, 8 siblings. Leon does the overprotecting when Lukas can't. Emil wouldn't have it any other way.

Peter:

Tino and Berwald became mother hens and Erland became much nicer to his brother. Also, Erland told their parents about the mean stuff he said and he got grounded for 4 months rip. On a brighter note, the gang got back together, yay! Jason gave him a side hug, Sebby cried and both him and Osc gave him a suffocating hug. Hubert also gave him an awkward side hug, and Wendy socked him in the arm while crying and calling him an absolute idiot before proceeding to hug him. When he saw Ravis again, they hugged for a while. About a month later, Raivis asked Peter on a date, which he happily said yes to. Oh and for those who're wondering, they never solved Peter's swearing problem, he just doesn't swear in front of adults.

I know this wasn't the ending you were hoping for and I am sorry. Maybe one day I'll come back and write a true ending. But I do hope this will be able to suffice. Thank you all so so much for reading!