Part 14:- (Fab5 junior)

Few Months Later
At Space Academy

It was all dark and silent when the stage light switched on revealing 5 people on the the stage with their musical instruments.
The crowd was hooting, only one name were being heard in that massively large area.

"Fab5 junior...Fab5 junior...Fab5 junior..."

A smirk was clearly visible on Luksh's face seeing the huge fan of them shouting their name continuously.

Luv nodded his head, Kush took the mike and said,

Kush:- Hello Mumbai. Are you ready to hear from us?

All together:- (shouted loudly) Yes....

Kush:- (smirked) I can't hear you. Once again, Are you ready?

All together:- (shouted more loudly) Yes...

Kush:- Let's get started then....

The whole crowd started hooting again. Everybody started tuning their musical instruments, Kush closed his eyes and started singing just like the way Manik used to sing and rest all supported him by playing their musical instruments.

Tumahri Dosti Mein Bheegi
Si Meri Yeh Zindagi
Tumhari Yaado Mein Simti
Si Meri Yeh Zindagi
Aj Main Hun Yaha
Adhura Lage Yeh Sama
Akela Main Jaaun Kahah
O Yaara O Yaara O Ho
O Yaara O Mere Yaara
O Yaara Tu Sun Le Zara
O Yaara Tu Aaja Re Aaja
O Yaara O Mere Yaara
O Yaara Tu Sun Le Zara
O Yaara Tu Aaja Re Aaja

(Luv and Kush both closed their eyes and remembered their Parents. Their friendship, their passion towards music and their unsaid goodbye.)

Dosti Ka Ek Jaha Tha
Ham Sab Se Jo Mil Ke Bana Tha
Tum Bin Tha Amin Adhura
O Yaara Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan

O Yaara O Mere Yaara
O Yaara Tu Sun Le Zara
O Yaara Tu Aaja Re Aaja
O Yaara O Mere Yaara
O Yaara Tu Sun Le Zara
O Yaara Tu Aaja Re Aaja

(They remembered those college life story they used to tell them. Those pranks they used to do, those hard situations they faced together and their strong bonding.)

Pure Collage Mein Raj Tha
Sabse Alag Andaz Tha
Bas Kal Ki To Baat Thi
Jab Haatho Mein Haath Tha

(Today they are no more. But their memories are still fresh in their mind. Today their situations are tough but together they have to face it as their parents aren't there to guide them.)

Aaj Sab Ki Raahe Alag Hai
Nayi Zindagi Spane Alag Hai
Ab Judaa To Hona Padega

O Yaara O Mere Yaara
O Yaara Tu Sun Le Zara
O Yaara Tu Aaja Re Aaja
O Yaara O Mere Yaara
O Yaara Tu Sun Le Zara
O Yaara Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan.

They finished the song. By then whole crowd was silent. They also felt the pain behind the lyrics. But soon they came back to the reality and started clapping for the rising music band "Fab5 junior"
Soon they bid bye to their fans with their famous signature smirk. All the press reporters and the other media people were also present there to cover the event and it was a big hit.

Reporter:- Breaking news today the music band "Luksh" has officially announced their new band name as "Fab5 junior". Today's event was for their parents and the famous music band "Fab5". This event was a big hit but will they won the "Musicana"?

The Host:- May I have all the bands on the stage please?

All band came to the stage and waited for the result.

The Judges:- And the "Musicana" of the year goes to.....
Any guesses???

All together:- "Fab5 junior...Fab5 junior...Fab5 junior..."

The Judges:- Yes the "Musicana" of the year goes to "Fab5 junior".

On the stage

The Chief Guest was about to hand over the prize when Luv politely excused himself and went to Meghna who was standing beside the stage like with a smile on her face. He held her hand gently and took her to the stage. Then The Chief Guest hand over the prize to all. The crowd clapped of them and they did a group hug to once again celebrating their long lasting friendship.

"Life is so unpredictable. Who knows what strom is going through their life? But the show mast go on, isn't it???"

Target:- 100 votes and inline comments.

*****************★*****************
So how's the update? Did you enjoyed? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar...😘😘😘