Part 16:- (Hind and Seek)

Luv was taking extra guitar strings from college musical instrument room when Meghna came there and said,

Meghna:- Luv I think there is something fishy. You shouldn't go to Asha's farmhouse.

Luv:- Meghna I don't think there is anything fishy. You are overthinking.

Meghna:- You are not understanding Luv.

Luv:- Then make me understand.

Meghna:- Okey let it be. Did you pack your bags?

Luv:- Relax Meghna everything is done. I am just taking extra guitar strings.

Meghna:- Okey.

Everyone packed their bags and kept them in the car. Meghna hand over their routine chart to all.

Arti:- Thanks Meghna, you are such a cutie pie.

Abir hugged Meghna while wiping his imaginary running nose dramatically and said,

Abir:- I will miss you.

Arti:- (angrily) Oya….

Abir:- (scared) Ara behan ha meri. Is sal to rakhi bhi banwanga. Kew behna apna is Bhai ko rakhi bandhagi na?

Meghna:- Of course Bhai. By the way where is Mannat?

Kush:- She went to Jaipur with Dadi to attend some events.

Diya:- That's good. At least she won't feel lonely in our absence.

Luv:- Guys we are getting late. Let's go. Bye Meghna, take care.

Luv actually wasn't feeling like leaving Meghna but he can't be selfish right?

Meghna:- Umm Luv Raghav sir called you all in his cabin. So you should meet him once before leaving. I am going to hostel. Bye guys.

Saying this Meghna left there and Fab5 junior went to meet Raghav. Meanwhile Meghna came back and hopped on the backside of their car. After sometime Fab5 junior came back and hopped on the car and started their journey. Luv was driving the car and Abir was sitting beside him. Kush and Diya was sitting together romancing all the time and Arti was sleeping peacefully.
Meghna rise her head a little to see the way to farmhouse when Luv looked at the rear mirror and said,

Luv:- (confused) Meghna here???

Luv immediately applied break till then Meghna hind herself with their bags when Kush looked behind and didn't found anyone.

Kush:- Where? Buddy I think you are crazily in love with her that's why you are seeing her everywhere.

Luv:- What nonsense?

Diya:- He is absolutely right. Hum yaha itna log bathe ha, huma to bho kahi dikhai nahi diya.

Arti:- Guys will you lower your volume? I am trying to sleep here.

Abir:- (rolling eyes) Such a Kumbhakarna she is!

Arti:- (scared) What did you say?

Abir:- (sweetly) I said sleeping beauty. Baby you look so cute while sleeping. Go back to sleep okay?

Arti:- You fucking hippo….

That's it she started pulling his hairs and Abir started crying in pain. Kush immediately pulled her back and said,

Kush:- Calm down my lady bheem. After reaching there we both will pull his hair together, happy? And Buddy are you waiting for Meghna? We are getting late, let's go.

Abir:- (whipping nose) Dost dost na raha, pyaar pyaar na raha.

Luv again started driving but his mind was thinking about Meghna. He was feeling like she was there but let it go and focused on the road.

At Night

They reached the farmhouse and got down from the car.

Diya:- Guys why this farmhouse is far away from the city?

Luv:- So that we don't feel any disturbance while recording songs and focus on the album fully.

Kush:- I agree. It's so peaceful here.

Abir:- Yaar mujha jorsa bhuk lagi ha.

At that time Asha came there and said,

Asha:- Hey Guys. You all must be tired. Come inside.

Luv was about to take his bags when Meghna got scared. She was still hiding there. But Asha said,

Asha:- Leave your bags there only. My servants will take your bags in your rooms.

They all left there and taking this opportunity Meghna came out of the car and hind behind a piller. But Luv came back there and started checking the car. He could feel her present around him. When he didn't find her in the car he was about to go back when something cought his eyes. He pulled it up and saw it was Meghna's earring.

Luv's pov:- So Ms. Agarwal is playing hind and seek with me. No problem, let's play along and see who wins the game.

Luv kept that earring in his pocket and went inside the house. Meghna was still hiding behind the piller as she thought it was servent who came to take their bags so she kept hiding there only.

On the other side

They all freshen up and came downstairs for dinner. They all were shocked seeing the whole dining table filled with Luv's favorite dishes only.

Asha:- Luv come, see all are your favorites.

Luv:- (irritated) Ashu why are you doing all this?

Asha:- (innocently) What am I doing?

Luv:- Look Ashu, we are here just for the album. So please don't think that you and me we both have a chance to get back again. It's over between us and I would be glad if you don't mix professional life with your personal life. 

Asha:- But….

Luv stopped her showing his hand and said,

Luv:- Guys I am not hungry. Good night.

Saying this left to his room and Asha also left there storming her feet. Rest had their dinner and went to their respective rooms. After sometime Meghna entered inside the farmhouse taking slow steps and saw Asha in dining room mixing something in orange juice. She immediately hind behind a wall and kept staring at her who was laughing like a psycho.

Asha:- (smirked) Luv baby, you know na how much I hate sharing my things? You are mine, only mine and I won't anyone snatch you from me. 

Asha took that glass in her hands and went to Luv's room smirking evilly.

Meghna's pov:- Oh god what is she up to now? I have to stop her before it's too late but how???

Target:- 100 votes and inline comments.

*****************★*****************
So how's the update? Did you enjoyed? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar...😘😘😘