Part 17:- (Drunken Luv)

Knock!!! knock!!!

Luv opened the door and saw Asha standing there with a glass of juice.

Luv:- (confused) Ashu you here at this time?

Asha:- Luv please have this juice. I know didn't have your dinner just because of me. I am sorry.

Luv:- It's okay Ashu. I am seriously not hungry.

Asha:- For me please.

Luv:- Okey.

Luv took that glass from her hand and drank the whole glass of juice in a go.

Asha:- Thank you.

Luv:- Good night, Ashu.

Saying this Luv went inside the room and locked the door.

Asha:- (smirked) Not good night baby, it's going to be a great night. Just you and me together. Uff I just can't believe it. Finally you will be mine, only mine.

Asha left there. After sometime Meghna came there and knocked the door. Luv opened the door and said,

Luv:- (irritated) Now what Ashu???

Meghna:- It's me Meghna.

Luv:- Meghna you here?

Luv looked here and there to be assure that Asha didn't see here. Then he pulled her inside the room and locked the door.

Luv:- What are you doing here that too at this time?

Meghna:- We don't have time for anything. I have to take you to the hospital, come with me.

Luv:- Hospital? But why? I am absolutely fit and fine.

Meghna:- No you are not. I saw Asha mixing something in your juice.

Luv:- Meghna are you out of your mind? What she will mix in my juice?

Meghna:- (scared) I don't know but I saw her mixing something. I don't trust her, what if she mixed poison in your juice?

Luv suddenly held her waist and pulled her towards him. A chilling sensition ran through her spine when she landed on his hard chest.

Luv:- Why do you care?

Meghna:- Because you are my friend.

Luv:- Is it?

Luv tugged her lose hair behind her ears. He was totally lost in her beautiful eyes.  

Meghna:- Are you alright?

Luv:- Yes I am.

Saying this Luv started nuzzling to her neck place butterfly kisses there. It was hard for her to control her moan.

Meghna:- Luv....

Luv:- humm?

Meghna:- What are you doing?

Luv:- I don't know.

Meghna:- Luv do you trust me?

Luv:- Of course I do.

Meghna:- Then please come with me.

Luv:- Where?

Meghna:- I don't know. I just know that I have to keep you safe from that witch.

Meghna opened the door and checked outside. When she didn't find Asha there she held his hand and dragged him with her outside of the house.

Luv:- (shocked) Witch? Here???

Meghna:- Yes that Ashu isn't less than any witch.

Hearing this Luv started laughing holding his stomach. Till then Meghna understood that Luv was behaving like a drunk person but she numb and decided to divert his mind. They started walking on the road holding each other's hand just like a couple.

Luv:- That's true. She isn't less than any witch. I just hate her now.

Meghna:- Then why did you say yes for this album. 

Luv:- It's needed for us. Mom used to say that we shouldn't be dependent on anyone as they are no more we can't be dependent on our relatives always.

They came to a nearby sea beach by walking and sat on the sand. Cold blaze was touching their face calming their inner self.

Meghna:- You know what I am proud of you. You not think about you only, you think about all and that's make you different from all.

Luv:- Nope I am proud of you Meghna. It's not easy to survive in this without parents love and support. You did it without being dependent on anyone. Hat's off to you girl.

Meghna:- It's nothing like that.

Luv:- (crying) You know Meghna I still can't believe that my Mom and Dad are no more. I feel so helpless without them as if the sky fall on my head and ground slipped from my feet. I always pretend to be strong but I am not. I feel so weak and vulnerable. I miss them, I miss them a lot. Meghna please tell god to give me my Mom and Dad back. I want them back, I can't live without them.

Meghna immediately hugged him tightly and started rubbing his back to calm him down while whispering sweet but nothing. This is the first time he expressed his feelings to someone without any hesitation. Being an introvert person it's not easy for him to let his inner walls down and show his vulnerable side. Maybe he was drunk that's why he let his emotions to go with flow or she is really very special for him.

Meghna:- It's okay, I can understand. But Luv you have to be strong for all. If you cry like that then who will take care of Mannat? 

Luv:- Yeah I promised Mom that I will take care of Choti.

Meghna:- You love her a lot right?

Luv:- Yes, she is my cute little baby sis. You know when she was born she was so small. I was so scared to touch her.

Meghna:- What about Arti?

Luv:- We weren't there when she was born. We got to know about her later.

Meghna:- Why?

Luv started saying his Parent's love story. How fall in love with each other then how destiny pulled them apart, how they used to miss their and finally how they got him back.

Meghna:- They both suffered a lot. But true love never fade away and at the end they were together.

Luv:- Yeah I hope they are happy together wherever they are.

Meghna:- Do you believe in love?

Luv:- I guess I have already fallen in love.

Hearing this Meghna felt jealous. She thought he was talking about Asha and said,

Meghna:- You are still not over that witch?

Luv:- Nope, I guess I have fallen for this witch.

Saying this he pulled her by holding her back of neck and started kissing her hungrily.

Target:- 100 votes and inline comments.

****************★******************
I know I am super duper late but your response isn't encouraging me at all. Anyways how's the update? Did you enjoyed? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar...😘😘😘