Part 08:- (Misunderstanding)

As soon as Meghna entered the morgue room someone locked the room door from outside and smiled evilly.

Person:- (smirked) Meghna Agarwal now let's see how you survive this time.

Yes that person is none other than Asha Singhania. She kept standing there to hear Meghna's painful shout for almost an hour but when she didn't get any reaction from her, she thought to check if Meghna has fainted in fear or not. But when she opened the door she didn't found anyone there.

Asha:- (confused) Oh God, where did she go?

Asha entered inside the room to find Meghna, but she was already hiding behind the door and as soon as Asha entered inside she went outside and locked the door. Asha immediately understood what just happened and started shouting loudly.

Asha:- What the hell. Open the door.

Meghna:- this is called "falling in your own trap". Babe I am a medical student how could you think that I will faint in fear or something like that?

Asha:- Meghna open the door.

Meghna:- nope.

Asha:- (shouted) I said open the door damn it.

Meghna:- As you have pulled a nasty prank on me without any fault, you have to say sorry. Come on say sorry, I will open the door.

Asha:- (with attitude) huh I will say sorry to a middle class girl like you? Never.

Meghna:- I thought for a minute that I will open the door. But as you are still not saying sorry to me and and showing your attitude I am not going to open it.

Asha:- (angrily) You are messing with wrong person, do you know my Dad is one of the trustee of this college. If I want I can throw you out of the college within a blink of eyes.

Meghna:- well if you survive this night with those dead bodies then think about it because I am leaving. Bye, good night.

Saying this Meghna left there. Asha thought to call Luv but she didn't find network in her phone. She was horrified seeing the dead bodies before her laying on the strechers warping with white clothes and started banging the door and shouting loudly.

Asha:- (scared) koi ha? Please open the door.

But no response. She kept shouting her heart out and at last she fainted.

One hour later

It was college closing time when "Luksh" were packing their instruments to go home.

Luv:- Guys where is Ashu?

Kush:- Why? Can't you breath without her?

Luv:- Buddy it's not funny, okey?

At that time a peon came there and said,

Peon:- (horrified) Asha Mam got locked in the morgue room. The door isn't opening, Please come fast.

Luv:- (shocked) What?

They all ran to the medical section and found Meghna trying to open the door. Seeing them Meghna said,

Meghna:- Guys the door is jammed. I think we should break the door.

Luv:- Step aside.

Meghna stepped aside and Luv started kicking the door. But it was impossible for him to break the door, so Kush and Abir also kicked the door at the same time and then door finally broke with a huge sound.

(Writer's Pov:- Door was made by using Favicol that's why it wasn't breaking...🙈)

Luv immediately went to Asha, kept her head on his lap and started shouting,

Luv:- someone bring water.

Meghna pulled out a water bottle from her beg and said,

Meghna:- here, sparkle it on her face.

Luv sparkles water on her face and she slowly gained her conscious back. When she saw Meghna there she immediately sat down, pointed towards her and said,

Asha:- Luv, that middle class girl locked me in this room and left.

Kush:- What? She can't do this.

Asha:- she did it. Ask her.

Meghna:- Yes I locked her in this room.

As soon as she finished she got a tight slap on her right cheek. All were shocked as it's first time Luv has risen his hand on a girl. He was going to slap her more but Kush held his hand and said,

Kush:- Buddy, what the hell are doing?

Luv:- (shouted) I don't want to see her face anymore. Tell her to leave from here before I do something worst to her.

Meghna:- (shouted back) No. I am not going anywhere before I tell you the whole matter.

Luv:- is there anything left to say? Ashu was right we shouldn't have trusted such innocent looking cheep minded middle class girl.

Meghna:- What did you say?

Luv:- Exactly what you heard. Girls like you first try to befriend with rich people and take advantage from them. When their needs get fulfilled they starts showing there true colors. You got seat in the college hostel and came in the good books of "Luksh" what more you needed? Now you are showing your true colors by hurting Ashu because she was against you from the first.

Meghna:- (crying) you know what I won't correct your mistakes and justify myself. Just ask your beloved girlfriend that what she was doing here? And you Ms. Singhania dare you lie because this corridor has CC camera, your activities are fully recovered.

Luv:- Ashu what is she saying? What were you doing here?

Ashu:- (scared) I... I came here....

Kush:- (shouted) Oh just cut the crap Ashu, tell us what were you doing here?

Asha:- I called her here and locked her in the room.

All together:- (shocked) what?

Target:- 100 votes and inline comments.

*****************★*****************
Okey it's a short update, I know. But I was actually thinking of deleting this story because of low response and character confusion. Come on its not a Manan story. It's Manan's kid's love story and I clearly said it can be read as general fiction too. So why this confusion and I am not changing any character pics or adding new pics. Just adjust with it or stop reading this story. Thank you.

Read my other story "Manan:- Zid"Take careByeNahar

Take care
Bye
Nahar...😘😘😘