Part 15:- (Something is fishy)

At Singhania Mansion

Asha was sitting in a dark room and watching "Fab5 junior" performance in Musicana. When she saw Luv holding Meghna's hand and bring her on the stage she took a flower vase and threw it on tv screen. It broke into pieces and hearing the glass breaking sounds all servants came there and saw her shouting,

Asha:- Ya nahi ho sakta. She can't replace me, she can't snatch Luv from me. He is mine, only mine.

Servant:- Mam are you okay?

Asha:- Where is Mom?

Servant:- She is out of the country for her photo shoot.

Asha:- (shouted) Call her, I want to talk to her right now. 

Servant called Soha and handled the landline to her.

Asha:- (crying badly) Hello Mom, they...they replaced me Mom. She has snatched my Luv from me. I can't live without Luv Mom, I can't live without him. Please do something Mom.

Soha:- Ashu baby stop crying please. Your Mamma is here na, she will bring your Luv back to you. You just calm down and listen to me carefully.

Soha said something to Asha and she cut the call. Then she started laughing like a psycho and said,

Asha:- You are mine Luv, only mine. Nobody can snatch you from me.

At Malhotra Mansion

Mannat:- (excited) Yayyyyyyyyyy you won the Musicana, guys let's celebrate.

Luv:- You guys carry on.

Saying this he went away from there and Kush said,

Mannat:- (sadly) He is still not over from that incident Bhai.

Kush:- Give him some time baby doll, he will surely come around.

Meghna:- It's been months. I think we should do something. He can't keep everything inside, he have to vent it out otherwise how will he get over it?

Abir:- I agree. But how???

Diya:- Let's go on a vacation, what's say???

Mannat:- I am in...

Arti:- Me too.

Diya:- Let's go for shopping tomorrow and Meghna you are also going to accompany us. I don't want any excuse, okey?

Meghna:- Okey.

On the other side

Luv went to his parents room and stood before their photo. Today he was missing them a lot. At that time Meghna came there and said,

Meghna:- I know you have to be strong for all but don't you think it's high time and you should let it out?

Luv:- There is nothing to let it out.

Meghna:- Tum kissa jhut bol rahe ho Luv? Mujhsa ya khud sa?

Luv:- I have so many responsibility on my shoulder, I can't break down like this.

Meghna:- You can't hind yourself behind this fake wall. Let me in....

Luv:- Will you be able to heal my wounds? Will you be able to take my pain?

Meghna:- Give me a chance. I promise I will try my best.

Luv turned back and hugged her tightly.

Luv:- (crying) I can't take it anymore. It hurts badly. Please take my pain away Meghna, please.

Meghna also hugged him back and console him. She was the only one who could see beyond that fake wall he created in front of him. They were so busy to notice that two people were watching them from far. It was none other than Kush and Diya.

Diya:- I think they both love each other.

Kush:- (rolling eyes) My idiot stubborn twin brother is still denying that fact.

Diya:- Then we should do something to make them realize about their feelings.

Kush:- But how?

Diya:- Jealousy is the best therapy for lovers, what's say?

Kush:- (smirked) Mission LuvMe is on.

Next Day
At Space Academy

Singhania's manager came to the college and offered for a Music album to Fab5 junior as they have won the Musicana and they were public's demand now. Luv was confused to accept this deal or not. So he call everyone in the jamming room and said,

Luv:- Singhania music company has offered us a music album. They are ready to give us a good amount of money too.

Abir:- That's great.

Arti:- (excited) Yeah. We should accept this deal.

Kuch:- Wait guys. I think there is something fishy. Why suddenly they will offer us this deal?

Diya:- Oh come Kush, we won the Musicana. We are public's demand now. They can make a huge profit out of this album.

Kush:- I know but Ashu will be there.

Luv:- So what? I have nothing to do with her.

Meghna:- Is there any condition or something like that???

Luv:- Actually yes. They want us to go to their farmhouse and record songs there only. But they don't want any outsiders. They want us, only five of us.

Abir:- That's strange. We have to take Meghna with us as she is our band manager right?

Arti:- Now what to do?

Meghna:- Guys I will make a routine chart for you all. You just need to follow that and I am sure you all can manage it by your own.

Diya:- But....

Luv:- Diya right now we all need money. Come on we can't be depend on our relatives always. We have to stand on our own feet. So it's decided, we are accepting this deal right?

All together:- Okey.

Arti:- It will be a mini vacation for us. Meghna we will miss you yaar.

Meghna:- No need to be emotional. You are going there for a few days not for some years. Okay guys now you all go and pack your bags till then I will make routine chart for you.

They all left there and Meghna started making routine chart for them when she heard someone talking over phone standing outside. It was Singhania's manager.

Manager:- Yes Mam, they have accepted the deal. I have made sure that Meghna isn't coming with them. Don't worry Mam nobody doubted on us. I have arranged everything they will reach there soon. Okay bye.

Meghna's Pov:- Something is fishy. God knows what she is planning now. I can't let them go alone there. But what should I do? Idea...💡💡💡

Target:- 100 votes and inline comments.

*****************★*****************
Finally I wrote it. How's the update? Did you enjoyed? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar...😘😘😘