Part 05:- (Best Buddies)

They were talking like some long lost best friends when Luv got a call and his face became pale seeing the caller id.

Kush:- Who's that Buddy?

Luv:- It's Dad. I am sure grandma has told him everything.

Mannat:- everyone silence. Bhaiyu receive it na.

Luv received the call and put it on loud speaker.

Manik:- Hey Champs, what's up?

Before Luv and Kush could reply Mannat said,

Mannat:- Well hello to you too Mr. Malhotra. By the way did you forget that you have a daughter too?

Manik:- I am so sorry princess. Please don't be so mad at your Papa.

Mannat:- I will forgive you only if you bring lots of chocolates for me.

Manik:- okey, done.

Nandini:- What done Manik? I am telling you, you are spoiling her too much.

Manik:- oh come on Nandini your two prince are already there to spoil her. Why are you putting all blame on me?

Luv:- Dad this is not fair. Now you are putting all blame on us just to save yourself. We all know that it's you who spoiled her by your extra love and care.

Kush:- Exactly, nobody loves me and my poor brother.

Nandini:- Please don't say like that Baccha, Mamma loves you all equally.

Manik:- Nandini now you are making me a villain in front of my kids. Baccho Papa loves you all equally too.

Luv+Kush+Mannat:- (together) We love you too Manna and Papa.

Nandini:- Awww my babies.

Mannat:- When are you coming back?

Manik:- next week we are going to Goa. Then we have to catch a flight to Malaysia. I can't tell you the exact date but we will try to come back soon.

Kuch:- Miss you Dad. Please try to come back soon.

Manik:- I will….

Nandini:- Accha now listen be good babies of mine and take care of each other okey? Don't trouble your grandparents.

Luv:- We don't trouble them. In fact they trouble us. Like seriously don't go there, don't so this, don't eat junk food much. What is this? Are we some school going kids?

Nandini:- they care for you Baccha, that's why they do it.

Manik:- exactly and when you demand something from them, don't they full them? Then why can't you just listen to them?

Mannat:- don't worry I am here na. I will take care of my brothers.

Luv+Kush:- (rolling eyes) Here comes our Nanimaa.

Nandini:- Okey Babies, no fighting. We have to go now. Bye bye, take care.

Manik:- Bye kids.

Luv+Kush+Mannat:- Bye, come back soon.

Luv disconnected the call and Meghna said,

Meghna:- Your Parents are so cool.

Mannat:- yeah they are.

At that time Raj and Neonika came there and said,

Raj:- (smirked) and your grandparents are so boring, isn't it?

Seeing them their face became pale as if they saw some ghost.

Neonika:- (angrily) Luv Malhotra and Kush Malhotra in my cabin, right now.