Part 19:- (The End)

Asha open the led of the glass jar and started taking steps towards her. She was about to pour the acid on her face when Meghna kicked her for self defense. She fall down and shouted loudly,

Asha:- AhhAhhhhhhhhhh…….......

Meghna was horrified seeing the whole jar of acid falling on her face burning and melting her skin. She shouted top of her voice in pain and started struggling to get up when a table lamp fall on the carpet and it cought fire within a blink of eyes. To their bad luck that house was made of wood which worsen the situation even more.

Meghna:- Shit. Asha whole room cought fire. Please open my hands.

Asha:- (crying badly) I can't see anything.

Meghna saw some glass pieces on the floor. She immediately fall on the floor with chair and grabbed a glass piece with so much difficulty. It took her few minutes to cut those rope and free herself. She looked around and found a water jug, taking that she rushed towards Asha and started sprinkle some water on her face. It was difficult for any person to see such an ugly face which is burnt by acid but being a medical student she had to do something for her.

Meghna:- Come on Asha try to open your eyes.

Asha opened her eyes which were burning like hell and looked at her. Was she the same girl whom she was trying to torture? No anger, no ego nothing. She could ran away as the fire was increasing rapidly but she didn't. She was so selfless.

Meghna:- (coughing badly) We have to go out. Let's go.

Meghna held her and helped her to stand up. They took a few steps towards the door and found the whole door cought fire.

Meghna:- (shouted) Koi ha? Please held us.

Meanwhile Fab5 junior also reached there by traking Asha's phone location. They saw the whole house cought fire.

Kush:- Abir call the fire brigade immediately.

Luv:- We don't have time for that.

Saying this he went inside following by Kush and Abir where girls called fire brigade and ambulance. When They went inside they heard Meghna's voice.

Luv:- Meghna are you there?

Meghna:- (whispered) Luv? 

Luv:- (shouted) Meghna can you hear me?

Meghna:- Yes Luv. We are stuck here. Please help us.

Abir:- We have to break the door.

Kush:- Meghna please stay away from the door, we are going to break it.

Meghna stepped aside with Asha. Luv and Kush kicked the door together and it broke but before they could enter the room a part of burning ceiling fall in front of them. Meghna shouted in horror.

Meghna:- Wait wait….

She looked here and there and found a blanket on the bed. She immediately pulled that blanket and threw it over the fire so that it can control fire a few minutes and they can go out till then. Meghna held Asha by her arms and going out when Asha looked up and saw the ceiling was about to fall. She pushed Meghna towards Luv who immediately cought her and she stepped backwards.

Meghna:- (shouted) Asha…..

That burning ceiling exactly fall in front of the door totally blocking the way to go out. Asha knew that there is no way to go out now, this is her end. She will die now. Suddenly Asha started laughing like a psycho and said,

Asha:- This is the end of Asha Singhania.

Meghna:- Asha what are you saying? Just stop your nonsense and come here, give your hands. We will try to pull you out.

Asha started walking backwards and said,

Asha:- It's too late Meghna, it's too late. Luv I know you hate me but I really love you. Whatever I did just to get my love and trust me I don't regret a bit. Bho pyaar bhi kiya jisma dewangi na ho?

Luv:- Asha just come here and give your hands. We will pull you out of this fire.

Asha:- (crying) I can't live with this ugly face of mine, I can't live without my love, I can't. Forget me like a nightmare and be happy with this middle class selfless girl. She deserves you more than me.

Meghna:- Asha no, please don't do this.

Asha looked up and saw another burning ceiling was going to fall down.

Asha:- I don't have much time. Luv won't you call me Ashu for the last time?

Luv:- (whispered) Ashu….

Asha:- Please don't hate me.

As soon as she completed this sentence that burning ceiling directly fall on her. There was no chance for her to be alive now and seeing this Meghna immediately hugged Luv and both came out of the burning house following by Kush and Abir. Seeing them coming out without Asha, Diya asked,

Diya:- Asha???

Kush:- (sadly) She is no more….

From an angel to an evil. Everything is fair in love and war, isn't it???

**************The end**************
So this is the end of the story. All I will say never judge a character so soon because every coin has two different sides. Thanks for being with me in this short journey without your support it wasn't possible for me to continue. Epilogue will be up soon.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘