Part 07:- (Her Evil Plans)

As soon as they finished the song students started clapping shouting,

"Once more....Once more....Once more...."

Meghna threw back the mike towards Asha with attitude and said,

Meghna:- (smirked) Gale ma sur bhi ha or shor bhi. Bas jarurat ka hisab sa use karti hu.

Saying this she left there leaving everyone spellbound behind when Asha was flaming in anger.

Asha:- Did you saw her attitude?

Kush:- Well we have seen your attitude too. She is far better than you.

Saying this Kush left there with his guitar beg hanging on his shoulder. Asha was digging holes on his head if looks could kill he would have dead by now. She said to Luv,

Asha:- (sadly) Baby did you see how he talked to me?

Luv:- (rudely) Ashu not a word against my Buddy, understand?

Saying this Luv also left there with rest all.

Asha's pov:- everything happened because of that cheep middle class girl. Meghna Agarwal I won't leave you.

On the other side

Diya was passing by the corridor when someone wearing black hoodie pressed her mouth and dragged her to the nearby empty classroom. She immediately bite on his hand and tried to run away but that person was fast enough. He pinned her to the wall and said,

Person:- Damn my wild cat. It's me, Kush.

Diya:- (angrily) What the hell Kush? Why did you drag me here like this?

Kush:- I am sorry baby. Please forgive me.

Diya:- (shouted) forgive you for what? For dragging me here like this or forgive you for flirting with that Neha?

Kush:- it was a harmless flirt baby but I never thought you will stop talking to me for that silly matter.

Diya:- (crying) Everything is silly for you Kush. My feelings, my love and care for you everything is a silly matter, isn't it?

Kush cupped her face, softly wiped her tears and said,

Kush:- Baby you know na I just hate your tears. Please stop crying now.

Diya:- (sobbing) if you hate my tears then why you make me cry?

Kush:- Okey jaan. From now on I promise that I won't flirt with anyone. Please don't cry anymore. See it hurts there to see your tears.

Kush said that pointing towards the left side of his chest where his heart is beating. That's it Diya hugged him tightly and said,

Diya:- (smiled) I love you.

Kush hugged her back and said,

Kush:- I love you too meri jaan.

At that time Neha was passing by the same corridor when she heard Kush's voice. She peeped inside the classroom and saw Kush hugging Diya who winked at her and she left there blushing hard.

Kush's pov:- Girls die for me that's not my fault. I love my jaan a lot. Only she has rights on me. I am hers and she is mine, only mine.

At college canteen

Abir was checking their jamming vedio once again before posting it on social media when Arti said,

Arti:- Meghna is a great singer, isn't it? I am badly impressed by her.

Abir:- and her attitude. Damn she has capability to put boys under her feet's.

Arti:- (angrily) what did you say?

Luv:- (dreamily) She is different guys. She is different from all. Whenever I think she can't impress me more there she comes back with a bang. She is shy yet bold, indeed she has capability to keep boys under her feet's and crush their heart mercilessly.

Asha:- (gritting teeth) if you are so impressed by her then why don't you keep her as our female lead singer?

Abir:- Good idea. Luv why don't we think about it?

Arti:- yeah I agree.

Before Luv could say something Asha said,

Asha:- (shouted) Shut up guys. She doesn't even have status to talk to us and you are thinking of taking her as a female lead singer. Are you crazy?

Luv:- people's status doesn't counted by their money, dress up or look. It should be counted by their behavior and kindness and about taking her as the female lead singer then we all know she is a medical student. I am damn sure that she won't be interested joining us, so Ashu baby you don't need to feel insecure. Okey?

Asha:- How can't I be insecure baby? Nowadays you are talking about that girl only and not giving me any importance. Okey I admit that I should have given blood to her but baby you know na I am scared of needles. Why are you dragging this simple thing too far?

Luv:- Ashu I am not dragging things too far but you are forgetting your humanity. I am not saying anything to you that doesn't mean I will forgive this kind of behavior of yours. Stay away from her, understood?

Luv knew that what happens when someone comes to her bad books and he was scared for Meghna. She was innocent and totally unaware of Asha's curelity so he just wanted to protect her by keeping her away from all those encounter with her. But everytime they meet each other and things messed up more.

Asha:- okey.

Abir:- By the way where is our love birds?

Arti:- I am sure they had a fight again. That boy can't change for good.

Abir:- let them fight Arti. The more they will fight the more they will come close, just like us.

Arti:- (angrily) we fight or only you fight? Always into foods you Bhukkar.

Saying this Arti started pulling his hairs when Luv was laughing seeing their Tom and Jerry fight. But Asha was lost in her thoughts as if planning something evil. Let's see what happens....

After class ended Meghna was going towards her next class when a peon came there and said,

Peon:- Meghna Agarwal, Professor Rajan will take 1st year anatomy class at morgue today.

Meghna:- oh okay.

As soon as Meghna entered the morgue room someone locked the room door from outside and smiled evilly.

Person:- (smirked) Meghna Agarwal now let's see how you survive this time....

Target:- 100 votes and inline comments.

*****************★*****************
History repeats itself again and again, isn't it? But don't you think Meghna is little different from Nandini or should I say she is an updated version of our Nandini Murthy. Let's see what happens next.
So overall how's the update? Did you enjoyed? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar...😘😘😘