Part 02:- (Accident)

Next day
At college

Meghna was going towards her class when a peon called her,

Peon:- Meghna Agarwal?

Meghna:- yes.

Peon:- College trustee has called you in his cabin.

Meghna:- (confused) Mujha? But why?

Peon:- I don't know. Please come with me.

Meghna:- okey.

As soon as Meghna went inside the cabin she was shocked seeing Luv sitting on the head chair and beside him Asha was standing hugging his shoulders.

Meghna:- Tum yaha?

Meghna:- Tum yaha?

Luv:- (angrily) Tum nahi ap. College trustee sa koi asa bat karta ha? Don't you have manners?

Meghna:- Tum or college trustee? Do I look like a fool?

At that time Kush and all entered the room. As usual Abir was recording everything in his camera when Kush said,

 As usual Abir was recording everything in his camera when Kush said,

Kuch:- you are already a fool Ms. Agarwal.

Meghna looked at Kush then again looked at Luv. Both were looking same so she got confused.

Meghna:- Are you twins?

Asha:- (rolling eyes) Happy realization.

Meghna:- But how could you be the trustee of this college?

Abir:- (laughing) Damn guys I am loving this melodrama.

Arti:- Girl don't you watch TV? Don't you know who are we?

Meghna:- No I don't watch TV.

Abir:- Aww such a nerd she is. No wonder how she topped in the entrance exam this year.

Diya:- (shocked) you seriously don't know who are we?

Meghna:- (confused) No.

Luv:- okey then let me introduce ourselves. Hi I am Luv Malhotra, and that is my twin brother Kush Malhotra and.....

Luv was going to say more but suddenly a girl barges inside the room and said,

Girl:- And I am Mannat, Mannat Malhotra.

(Mannat Malhotra:- Daughter of Manik and Nandini Malhotra. She is a little bundle of joy, totally a carbon copy of her mother. She loves her brothers more than her life and care for them. She hates Asha for always giving wrong ideas to her brothers and only she has courage to go against her. What is right is right for her and what is wrong is wrong for her. Can't see someone suffering because of her brothers and always try to do justice.)

Meghna:- okey but why are you saying all this to me?

Luv:- (smirked) Well for your kind information "Space Academy" was founded by our Grandma Mrs. Neonika Malhotra and as her grandchildren there is three shares named on Malhotra siblings. We three are the legal trustee of this college.

Meghna:- (scared) wh...what do you want from me?

Kush:- (smirked) You were right Buddy, she is way too smart. Sidha point pa agayi.

Asha:- I hope you remember your yesterday's stunt?

Meghna:- It's was your fault. If you have said sorry to me then I won't have spoiled your shirt.

Luv:- (with attitude) Sorry and me? Luv Malhotra never ask for sorry to anyone.

Mannat:- Aww poor girl. Why did you messed with monster like brother of mine? Now see what you got for yourself.

Meghna:- what do you want?

Asha:- (shouted) Are you dumb or what? Apologize you idiot.

Meghna:- No I won't. It wasn't my fault.

Kush:- Then get ready to receive your rustication letter and as you know if you will be rusticated from Space Academy then you won't get admission in any other colleges of India.

Saying this he signed in a letter following by a huffing Mannat who wasn't liking this game at all.

Meghna:- (crying badly) this is wrong, you can't do this to me.

Asha:- (angrily) Now you will teach us what can we do and what not?

Arti:- Damn this girl is so stubborn.

Diya:- Look girl they are such Monsters. You better not to mess up with them. Say sorry and finish this game, otherwise they will finish you.

Luv smirked while taking that letter in his hand. He took pen and about to sign when Abir said,

Abir:- Hurry up girl, see he is going to sign the letter.

Meghna:- (in a go) I am sorry.

Luv:- what? I didn't get you.

Meghna:- (crying badly) I am really very sorry. Please don't rusticate me from this college.

Luv:- Okey. You may go now and yes never show me your face again, got it?

Meghna:- Okey sir.

Meghna left the room crying badly when Mannat said,

Mannat:- Bhaiyu don't you think you just dragged a simple thing too far? Agar Mom Dad ko pata chala na to they will throw you out of the college right away.

Kush:- Chill Baby doll. Nothing such will happen. Waisa bhi unha batayaga kon?

Asha:- Exactly Mannat. Nobody will dare to open their mouth against us.

Mannat:- Ashu di I am sorry to say that you are spoiling my brothers by supporting them for wrong things. Come on we all know whatever we just did with that poor girl is wrong but look at you guys, you aren't guilty at all. In fact you are having proud feelings. Shame on you guys.

Saying this Mannat stromed out of the room in anger following by Luv and Kush who were trying to call her but seems like they have really pissed her so much that she wasn't even listening to them and directly went out of the college. When she was crossing the road a car was coming towards with full speed which she didn't noticed. Luv and Kush saw that and started running towards her shouting loudly....

Luv+Kush:- Choti, Baby doll.

She turned back and before that car could knocked her suddenly Meghna came and pushed her aside but to her bad luck she got hit by the car and fall on the road with pool of blood. Everything happened so fast that made them numb at their place.

Luv:- (whispered) Meghna?

Target:- 100 votes and inline comments.

****************★******************
That's it for today. How's the update? Did you enjoyed? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar...💕💕💕